The simFlight Network Forums

8.33 Khz and opencockpit module

sdlc

Hello,

I use since several years the PnP RMP module from opencockpit with IOCModules v1.7Beta1. I have selected steps by 5 to be able to use 8.33 frequencies in the ini file.

The problem is for a numbers of these frequencies like121.705 for exemple, that the good freq is dosplayed on  the module but in MSFS it's 121.700.

If i check the offset 05C4 i can see 1217000 instead fo 121705. I don't know if the problem is IOCmodules or FSUIPC.

Do you have an idea to resolve it ?

Thanks

Br

Stephane

How are you setting the frequency? Have you tried writing the frequency to offset 05C4? Does the aircraft support 8.33KHz spacing? You can check this in offset 0B47.

On 3/10/2024 at 8:25 PM, sdlc said:

I use since several years the PnP RMP module from opencockpit with IOCModules v1.7Beta1.  I have selected steps by 5 to be able to use 8.33 frequencies in the ini file.

I have no idea what this is....

On 3/10/2024 at 8:25 PM, sdlc said:

I don't know if the problem is IOCmodules or FSUIPC.

If its the IOCmodules that are setting the frequency, you need to see how it is doing this as the problem probably lies there...

John

• 3 weeks later...