The simFlight Network Forums

Fenix A320 Sidestick Airbus

Psilves

Greetings.
Has anyone been able to successfully configure this button?: Master warn off.
After releasing the AP that annoying alarm sounds and I have not been able to configure a button in the Warning folder on my joystick.
I have tried all the master warnings and none of them deactivate this alarm.
Thank you!

6 hours ago, Psilves said:

I have tried all the master warnings and none of them deactivate this alarm.

Did you try the preset FNX320 Glareshield Master Warning Captain Button Press? That preset uses the lvar L:S_MIP_MASTER_WARNING_CAPT.

If that us not the correct one, you need to check to see if there are any events or lvars that you can use. You can use FSUIPC's logging facilities to assist with this, As I do not have this aircraft, I cannot really help much with this. You can also post of the Mobiflight Discord server, in the MSFS2020 channnel - this is the place to ask about presets for specific aircraft functionality.

I am trying to configure this but it does not seem to work, if you use this button when disconnecting autopilot you should not be getting the crazy alarm.. it does not work sadly image.png.d0d1793da8a5bdab5e463ad1eb5f7fc9.png

EDIT  

I RESTARTED THE SIM AND IT WORK GOOD NOW 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Psilves said:

Not works for me, I will try anyway,

There is no point just saying that it is;n't working. If you want help, please explain what you are doing and show me your files - I need to see your FSUIPC7.ini file, so that I can see your assignments, and your FSUIPC7.log file which shows me what is happening, and preferably generated with logging for Buttons & Switches activated.

Have you used presets before? Are other presets working? Have you installed and activated the WASM? Have you read the documentation on using presets?

I don't respond to scolding, especially as a customer, I'm sorry for not knowing about IT, it's just entertainment, as I said before, I tried all the presets in the warning folder and none of them worked, that's what I did until now, from then on I'm sorry if I didn't send the FSUIPC.INI or other things that I have no idea about. I meant it doesn't work for me in response to the help of the colleague who suggested changing the autopilot preset and that it worked for the other colleague. 

1 minute ago, Psilves said:

I don't respond to scolding,

Sorry if you interpreted that way - I am certainly not scolding you, but letting you know that I cannot help you if you don't provide any further information apart from saying 'it doesn't work'. I get a lot of posts saying 'X isn't working, please help'. Just saying 'it isn't working' is just not enough for me to help - I ALWAYS need more information. Please see 

7 minutes ago, Psilves said:

I meant it doesn't work for me in response to the help of the colleague who suggested changing the autopilot preset and that it worked for the other colleague. 

There are many reasons why something 'doesn't work'. If you want help, you need to provide more information. If you have no idea what the FSUIPC7.ini file is or where that is located, then please at least read the User guide. You should always consult the documentation BEFORE asking for support. And if using presets/lvars/hvars, you should at least read the WASM section in the Advanced User guide, which should tell you everything you need to know about using presets.

John

Also note that the preset assignments shown by AndyCYXU in the image above are assigning to both the press AND the release of a button.  This is ok if using a switch or sticky button, but if using a standard momentary button then the press will be followed by the release, and so this may switch the warning off and then back on again, although as I don't have the Fenix I cannot confirm this. If this is the case, you need to either change the presets to toggle the lvar, or use separate buttons/keys for the press and release events/presets.