The simFlight Network Forums

URGENT need help......after purchasing FSUIPC

Hi Manny, thats not usually happened before. I have an older version, but never that problem. Have you tried uninstalling to see if the same thing happens.

When Mr Dowson returns to the land of the living from the land of nod, :wink: I'm sure he'll be able to help you out, but please try to make sure that it is FSUIPC before you tell him that it's FSUIPC thats at fault.

Also, it would help if you put up some specs, ie whether fs is updated.

Hi,

Possible issues not related to FSUIPC:

Do you have any 3rd party clouds installed that require Render to Texture to be checked off?

Have you changed the weather.dll file?

Did you just install the FS patch?

Jim, i'm going to tell you this once and i hope you dont get offended but........YOU ARE THE FREAKING MAN DUDE.....LOL wao thanks a lot bro, actually i had downloaded a thir party cloud and installed it right after i purchased FSUIPC. The problem was that they require Render to Texture to be check in order for them to work correctly, thanks a million and sorry Mr. Dowson for making false statements about your wonderful module :cry:

Manny

...and sorry Mr. Dowson for making false statements about your wonderful module

Well, there's a thing. Problem reported, problem solved, and all whilst I was sleeping! Good goingand thanks Jim! :D :D :D

These clouds. Are they good? What are they? I wouldn't mind trying some improved clouds myself!

Regards,

Pete