The simFlight Network Forums

Project Majenta - LNAV

Hi Pete,

Sorry to disturb you.

Could you help me for a problem encoutering with Project Majenta and more specially with the LNAV of the MCP 737 PMDG.

When I fly with a flightplan coming from the PM-CDU, everything seems OK but the MCP doesn't react with the LNAV button of the PM-MCP.

FSUIPC 3.50 and WideFS 6.50 are both installed.

Any idea ?

Many thanks in advance for your further information.

Best Regards

Timonier

When I fly with a flightplan coming from the PM-CDU, everything seems OK but the MCP doesn't react with the LNAV button of the PM-MCP.

FSUIPC 3.50 and WideFS 6.50 are both installed.

Any idea ?

There is no way possible to link the autopilot on the PMDG panel to anything in PM. You must choose to use one or the other. I wish this was not so, but it is due to the policies of PMDG to keep these things proprietary and secret.

Regards,

Pete

Hi Pete,

Many thanks for your quick answer.

I have just tested PM with the normal B737-400 of Flight simulator and everything goes perfectly.

It was effectively a problem with the PMDG737-700.

I will wait and see if anything will be coming from PMDG :(

In any case thanks for your help and have a nice day Sir :wink:

Best Regards

Timonier (Marco)

• 8 years later...
I use the project Magenta software and want  to program  buttons for LNAV and VNAV in my FSBUS system that works with FSUIPC. is it posible to get  FSUIPC to send these value to the PM software  ?

I have a registerd fsuipc 4.0 and using PM Boeing, FSX

You must update your FSUIPC  -- version 4.0 is the original release, over 6 years ago, and cannot be supported. Get up to date please.

Most PM controls are provided in the drop-down list, for assignment. But update FSUIPC first.

Pete

Timonier,

If you still have FS9 and the PMDG737 from that it may interest you to know I am running it in FSX with PM and the GoFlight MCP. LNav and VNav work fine.

I have removed the PMDG panel so there's no conflict and the FS9 737-900 flies very well in FSX. I'm planning to try the 737-800 next.