The simFlight Network Forums

redownloads

B42L8

I just redid my computer and lost all the FS stuff plus alll my backups. cannot get any info from SimMarket so wonder if you can send me a link or whatever to get the reg copy of FSUIPC back on my new computer, appreciate your help (need this progranm to get all my controls to work)!!!

I just redid my computer and lost all the FS stuff plus alll my backups. cannot get any info from SimMarket so wonder if you can send me a link or whatever to get the reg copy of FSUIPC back on my new computer, appreciate your help (need this progranm to get all my controls to work)!!!

Are you trying to say that you lost your registration key? You didn't make a copy of the FSUIPC.KEY file or keep a backup as advised? You just deleted everything?

I don't keep any such information. in fact I don't have anything to do with the Registrations. Please review the announcements above. One of them tells you what to do.

As for FSUIPC itself, it is where it always has been for the last seven or more years, http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.

Regards

Pete

Yes, sorry to say, a computer tech put alll the latest high end components in box and did a file image, but when everything reconnected , the image did not work.........I get FSUIPC in the module, but when I try the registration page, I need the series of numbers to make it connect............All this info was on my backup storage disc and in download manager, but they all went kaput............originally bought from SimMarket

Yes, sorry to say, a computer tech put alll the latest high end components in box and did a file image, but when everything reconnected , the image did not work.........I get FSUIPC in the module, but when I try the registration page, I need the series of numbers to make it connect.

If you have a file image, then you have a file called FSUIPC.KEY in your FS modules folder. That is a Text file with your registration details -- just cut and paste from there into the FSUIPC registration dialogue.

If you don't have that file you'll have to follow the recommendations in the announcement/sticky above, as i said.

Regards,

Pete