The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Version 4.10 Is it available now somwhere?

Hi

Maybe I have misread what was posted... most probably actually :lol:

But is the post SP1 version (4.10 or above) available or even ready yet?

The post was not so clear on that.....

If not, is there an approximate time when it will be...Missing it big time already and have been searching wide and far (well, on Schiratti.com and FSX download site anyway).

Many Thanks

Bruce

But is the post SP1 version (4.10 or above) available or even ready yet?

The post was not so clear on that.....

What post? Didn't you read the Announcements above? It is available here for hours, in the FSX downloads, and, just recently, on the Schiratti page too. in other words in the usual places.

Please DO read Announcements first. It will save you time, effort and frustration!

Pete

Pete: I went to Simmarket to buy FSUIPC 4.1 but it is not specific. The page refers only to 4. Is that version 4.1 for FSX+SP1?

You don't buy a specific version, other than FSUIPC3 (for FS2004 and earlier) or FSUIPC4 (for FSX and later). I am not going to support and maintain hundreds of different versions, just because one particular one was current at the time you paid!!!

You are expected to use the latest one, always, otherwise you aren't getting any support. The latest (4.10) will run on ANY version of FSX, with or without the SP1 patch. As will the next one, and so on. You only pay once for all those future versions.

SimMarket do not supply FSUIPC, they only supply the access Key. You get FSUIPC from the Schiratti download page, or, for interim updates, in the Announcements above.

Pete

thanks Pete: I believe I was just asking for clarification, not in some way suggesting you should maintain every prior version. Now that I have had my ears boxed I will go ahead and buy and register FSUIPC4 and not put my hand up in class ever again.

thanks Pete: I believe I was just asking for clarification, not in some way suggesting you should maintain every prior version. Now that I have had my ears boxed I will go ahead and buy and register FSUIPC4 and not put my hand up in class ever again.

Sorry, I thought I was just explaining it clearly, not boxing any ears. :-(

Pete