The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC.dll Most Current Updates

I have just finished re-installing my FS 2004 and added some extras, such as DC-10. Boing 747-400 (REady For Pushbask, etc. Now I/m getting an error message, "FSUIPC.dll. requires update 9.0.30612. Can't find such a thing anywhere. Checked Shiratti.com/Dowson web site, No Help! Any ideas out there! Thanks Harold G.R. :(

can it be you forgot to install the 9.1 update for FS9?

Oh dear, that's what I call messed up! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry I must have had a senior moment yesterday. It is quite the other way around.

That version number is rather the one of FS. If you use a very old version of FSUIPC on an updated FS (9.1) you get an error message saying like "this version of FSUIPC is not compatible with this version of FS" and that the version in need is 9.0.XXX...

So if you download and install the latest FSUIPC from the Schiratti site everything should be OK.

Regards,

Frank

Thanks Frank. You are closer to having the correct answer to my problem. Downloading update 9.1 did nothing . I'm stilll recieving the same error message as before. But I cannot find how to download the correct FSUIPC update. Using the "Shiratti.com/dowson didd nothing to help.

If you have, or know how to do the update I really would appreciate passing it to me.

Thanks Harold :cry:

Harold,

you don't need the 9.1 update. You obviously have it installed already. What you need is the latest release of FSUIPC.

Go to http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html and scroll down the page a bit until you see FSUIPC3.75. Click on it this will start the download. Once downloaded open the ZIP file and put FSUIPC.DLL into the modules folder inside your FS folder. That's it.

Regards,

Frank

• 1 month later...

I am also having a problem with FSUIPC. I have the registered version but would like to use my joystick for PTT. Do I have to cancel my FS settings in fltsim or does fsuipc override these settings. The other problem I received when I got it working was that it only worked on the ground but not in the air :?:

I have programmed my joystick button 0 (1 in fs settings) for my PTT. I used to use the DEL button on my keyboard.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Dmitri

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in replying -- as mentioned in the Announcements above, my wife and I were off touring Argentina & Chile (by steam trains where possible) immediately after I returned to the UK from the AVSIM FanCon in Seattle.

I am also having a problem with FSUIPC. I have the registered version but would like to use my joystick for PTT. Do I have to cancel my FS settings in fltsim or does fsuipc override these settings.

What FS settings do you have in fltsim for PTT? I don't think FS supports PTT!?

If you mean should you delete a button assignment in FS when you assign one in FSUIPC, then the answer is yes, as it clearly says in the User Guide -- unless of course you want both FS and FSUIPC to act on the same button press.

The other problem I received when I got it working was that it only worked on the ground but not in the air :?:

What working? PTT? There is nothing in FSUIPC which checks whether you are on the ground or in the air. You must look to whatever application you are using the PTT with.

Pete