The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC payment system?

First, I want to express my sincere thanks to Mr. Dowson for his countless hours of work to produce his excellent modules.

I was wondering how we will go about paying for FSUIPC\Wideclient once they go commercial? Will it be a system of pay and get a code (a la LAGO) or will it use paypal? I am asking because I find paypal very hard to use (stupid thing triple billed my cc :x )and it is also quite akward to use as It is impossible to have multilpe accounts on the same CC

thanks for all your hard work,

David Swindle

I was wondering how we will go about paying for FSUIPC\Wideclient once they go commercial? Will it be a system of pay and get a code (a la LAGO) or will it use paypal?

I will confirm details within the next two weeks, but it looks certain to be via SimMarket, which provides numerous ways to pay -- PayPal being just one of them. It can even be by cash, cheque, or bank transfer for those who don't have Internet access, or who don't trust it.

SimMarket is run by the same folks who host this Forum for me.

Regards,

Pete

Please Pete keep it via Simmarket if you can, They are great, and provide a good quick service.

My only Gripe with Simmarket is their Pay to keep your files backedup, which is slightly out of order if you ask me, since the files are already on the site, why should we fund that, but there you go, I choose not to use it and I think Simmarket still provide great service.

Jason

Guest geneb_f15

Peter, do you have an idea of a fee schedule for those of us that need to write software with FSUIPC that will be for internal use only?

In working on the software for my F-15, I need to use FSUIPC to talk to MSFS when I'm using that as the host core.

BTW, great job on FSUIPC. I wish the best of luck with the commercial edition.

g.

--

http://www.f15sim.com - The only one of its kind.

Peter, do you have an idea of a fee schedule for those of us that need to write software with FSUIPC that will be for internal use only?

If it isn't for sale, if you don't make any money out of it, it is the same as freeware and gets a free key -- if you need one (see below). I'm only asking for a contribution from those who earn money using my work, and even then it has to be agreed as fair by both parties.

On the other hand, if you license FSUIPC as a user then you don't need keys for any add-ons anyway. That's going to be cheap enough and could be useful if you also want the extra (non-application interface) facilties in FSUIPC too.

Regards,

Pete