The simFlight Network Forums

I paid Simmarket...how do I get my registration keys?

I completed the purchase of the FSUIPC 3.0 and WideFS combo thru Simmarket - got a confirmation email back from them with a link directing to a page with the download details...NO info there... How do I get my registration keys? :(

I completed the purchase of the FSUIPC 3.0 and WideFS combo thru Simmarket - got a confirmation email back from them with a link directing to a page with the download details...NO info there... How do I get my registration keys? :(

They send them within 24 hours. Has it been 24 hours? If so you have to write to them.

Pete

Simmarket sends your details to Pete who will send you the key.

No, no! That isn't true. They make the keys for me. The keys are then send by email.

But, strangely, like me, the folks at SimMarket are actually human too. They take breaks and probably have other things to do. They offer 24 hour turn-a-round but it is usually faster. If I was in the loop I would have to take much longer than that, or get nothing else done.

I don't know why folks expect things to be instant. They do say allow 24 hours.

Pete

Peter - the keys just arrived and all is well.... However, I did not see a reference to 24 hours on the page that their initial confirmation email sent me to. Had I seen it I would not have asked :shock:

Peter - the keys just arrived and all is well.... However, I did not see a reference to 24 hours on the page that their initial confirmation email sent me to. Had I seen it I would not have asked :shock:

Ah, I don't know about the receipt you get by email, but right at the top of both the FSUIPC and WIDEFS order pages, in the table with all the details, and right against thw word "DELIVERY", it has the following words:

Personal Registration Key will be Generated and Emailed within 24 hours

NOTE: Keys will arrive by a separate LATER email, though we all try hard, there's no way a turn-round can be guaranteed faster that 24 hours!

Never mind, glad you are sorted now.

Regards,

Pete