The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC problem

Hello,

for few days, I have a big problem with FSUIPC. Last version of FSUIPC.dll is well installed in "modules/FS9", but it is not shown at all in FS9 task bar in modules section. I don't know what I can do because I cannot register it. And according to this problem, I cannot load AIRBUSES WILCO.

What can I do please ?

Charles.

In fact I have FSUIPC in my task bar now but when I select "register FSUIPC" FS9 is frozen so I have to kill FS9 process. If anyone has an idea, do not hesitate to reply me.

If the screen goes black, this is always due to video driver problems. Try setting FS into Window mode, instead of full screen, first.

If the registration screen appears ready but then appears frozen then that is due to another add-on, usually Actigate.DLL, which is somehow interacting with the keyboard. Check for other add-in DLLs in the FS Modules folder and temporarily remove them before loading FS.

Regards

Pete

You're the best! I disabled Actigate.dll and I re-registred FSUIPC 3.90. Do you know what will happen whithout this file please ?

You can probably re-enable it now. I am not sure what it does, actually, but I think it is used by some scenery files for some sort of activity. If you notice nothing different without it then it probably isn't relevant -- it may be a hangover from something you installed at one time and forgot about. It certainly isn't part of default FS.

Regards

Pete

I have another question for you because Wilco support have not the solution : when I try to load Airbus Wilco/Feelthere, it crashes to desktop my FS9. Have you an idea ?

Sorry, I've no idea. I don't have their aircraft. Really they are the only folks who are likely to be able to help -- but try their Forum if there is one.

Regards

Pete