The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc key allocations

Hi guys,

New to the forum and not quite sure if i'm in the right place. My question concerns allocating keys in fsuipc to build a 'panel' for my Twin Bonanza, in FS9, using a keyboard emulater.

Basically i've allocated most keys i require through fsuipc to operate all the variouse needs, re, lights, radio's, nav requirements etc.

PROBLEM, - Example - I've allocated key 'C' to access my com radio, and i can alter the frequncy with the other settings i've used.......great.

How do i return to the screen to allow me to alter zoom in or out, or cancel the com radio view and allow me to enter my nav, squark, etc. At present i am using a mouse muse app that allows me to reset the main screen view via keypad 1, which emulates the left mouse button. I wish to eliminate the use of my mouse, but cannot find the suitable command in fsuipc or the FS9 assignment options to allocate a key to.

Anybody got any ideas...............thanx in anticipation................Tony

How do i return to the screen to allow me to alter zoom in or out, or cancel the com radio view and allow me to enter my nav, squark, etc.

There are a number of FS commands to select instruments or views, or display and hide panels.

Check these: ADF, COM_RADIO, DME, EGT, NAV_RADIO, PANEL_1 to 9, PANEL_ID_OPEN/CLOSE/TOGGLE, VIEW, XPNDR. I've probably missed some, but scan the list of controls and try things.

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the response. I'll keep trying your suggestions, but not sure you catch my drift. I'll run it all through again, and if i get no joy, i'll come back and try and explain myself a little better.

Thanx anyway........Tony

• 8 years later...
27 minutes ago, grosati said:

I just want to know how fsuipc offset 946A changes it's value when I rotate tcas knob

Offset 946A is not one maintained of set by FSUIPC, it will be set by whatever you are using with a TCAS. If you know of the offset, howcome you don't know its values? Aren't they documented.

You could always monitor the value whilst you operated the knob -- see the right-hand side of the FSUIPC Logging Tab.

Pete