The simFlight Network Forums

HELP macro button problem in 4.60A version

Hi,

anyone have this strange problem: in the last version of FSUIPC i cannot find the MACRO facilities button.

Is possible? or my fsx have problems?

So another problem is i cant open my cockpit configured in windowed mode in multimonitors. When i open airplane (saved as defaul flight) the windows like captain, engines, FO are in the main monitor (where i lanch FS) and not in the save undocked window....why?

thanks,

Simone

anyone have this strange problem: in the last version of FSUIPC i cannot find the MACRO facilities button.

Is possible? or my fsx have problems?

Sounds like you are using the base version of FSX. You need SP1 at least installed for those facilities to appear. You should update FSX in any case as the updates fix many problems in the original release.

So another problem is i cant open my cockpit configured in windowed mode in multimonitors. When i open airplane (saved as defaul flight) the windows like captain, engines, FO are in the main monitor (where i lanch FS) and not in the save undocked window....why?

It's an FSX problem which everyone has. There is a freeware program available to record and re-position the Windows for you, but I'm afraid I can't recall what iti s called bnow where to find it. Ask over in the FSX Forum. I'm sure someone there will remember.

Regards

Pete

Thanks Pete, for your precious help.

For the first question , i have just installed FSX acceleration pack that its include SP1. I have reinstalled the old version of FSUIPC and now MACRO buttons work.

I worry to reinstall the new fsuipc...

For the second question i try to ask in FSX forum...

thanks,

Simone

For the first question , i have just installed FSX acceleration pack that its include SP1. I have reinstalled the old version of FSUIPC and now MACRO buttons work.

I worry to reinstall the new fsuipc...

Don't ask for any support then. I cannot support old versions. There is nothing wrong with the latest one -- it is far better than any old versions. Just review the History documentation i always supply to see why.

:-(

Pete