The simFlight Network Forums

Macro strange problem + NAVS displays problem

Dear Pete,

i try to assign a macro function to an appropriate switch. in button&switch section i can see the appropriate switch (joy 5 input 3).

I assign correct macro ( i have tested with a key press and work!) but when i switch button the macro and the relative function not work!

is a simplu AP on/off macro set...is a very strange problem...

Another problem i have with a normal a NAV modules. I creat a NAV module with display, but when i connect this i see everytime the frequnecy 108.00

(in 2d panel i see for example 114,30) only when i turn the knobs i see momentarily the frequence, but when i stop turn knobs i see immediatly 108.00.

Thanks for your help!

Simone

i try to assign a macro function to an appropriate switch. in button&switch section i can see the appropriate switch (joy 5 input 3).

I assign correct macro ( i have tested with a key press and work!) but when i switch button the macro and the relative function not work!

is a simplu AP on/off macro set...is a very strange problem...

Please show me the [buttons] section of the FSUIPC ini file. UIt sounds like you have it set to repeat, so cancel itself, or do the same action on press and release. You can also ebable Button logging (in the Logging tab), then operate it, and show me the Log. That would show what you have wrong.

Another problem i have with a normal a NAV modules. I creat a NAV module with display, but when i connect this i see everytime the frequnecy 108.00

(in 2d panel i see for example 114,30) only when i turn the knobs i see momentarily the frequence, but when i stop turn knobs i see immediatly 108.00.

Sorry, I don't understand what you are doing. what is a "NAV module"?

Pete

Pete,

i resolved the question about AP switch.

But sometimes i have another problem, the selected switch change in another selection switch

for example last time: i have assigned a function for the switch with mixture1 that open fuel valve for the engine1.

day after (today) i open a flight and the same switch have another function assigned: THROTTLE1 set !!!

Another question: how is the function for the reverses? idont find yet for my cockpit.

Thanks,

simone

But sometimes i have another problem, the selected switch change in another selection switch

for example last time: i have assigned a function for the switch with mixture1 that open fuel valve for the engine1.

day after (today) i open a flight and the same switch have another function assigned: THROTTLE1 set !!!

Sounds like you have different assignments for different aircraft. FSUIPC will not change any assignments you make, but you can make different assignments if you wish for every different aircraft you have.

Another question: how is the function for the reverses? idont find yet for my cockpit.

Explain what you want to do. FS doesn't suppply a separate "reverser" functions -- the F2 key simply gives "throttle decr". Reverse thrust is simply negative forward thrust. if you want separate reverser axes FSUIPC assignments provide that.

Pete

the reverse thrust there isnt programmed with an akis or the same engine axis, but i implement a simple switch/button for each egnine. What do i do to assign a reverse to one and anothe switch?

In FS, the reverse activation of "F2" is simply assigned to "Throttle Decr". That's a generic control which applies to all engines (or rather all engines selected by E + 1 2 3 4 -- but by default, all).

There are separate "Throttle Decr" controls for each engine: Throttle1 decr, Throttle2 decr, etc. Just assign to those.

Pete