The simFlight Network Forums

KACARS Problem

I have installed KACARS for my VA and when I sign in and enter the flight everything is confirmed but when I load up FS2004 and get the plane ready, when I press Connect to FS it says FSUIPC Error #2:FSUIPC_ERR_NOFS. Cannot find FSUIPC or WideFS running on this machine. Please help.

I have installed KACARS for my VA and when I sign in and enter the flight everything is confirmed but when I load up FS2004 and get the plane ready, when I press Connect to FS it says FSUIPC Error #2:FSUIPC_ERR_NOFS. Cannot find FSUIPC or WideFS running on this machine. Please help.

You probably need help for that program, which I'm afraid I've never heard of. But it sounds like you've not installed FSUIPC.

Regards

Pete

• 11 years later...

I have a paid copy of FSUIPC7 for MSFS

I get the same error,  When I press Connect to FS it says FSUIPC Error #2:FSUIPC_ERR_NOFS. Cannot find FSUIPC or WideFS running on this machine.

I have uninstalled FSUIPC7 and downloaded the latest version and reinstalled. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled kACARS

This has started happening in the last 3 days or so.

Any ideas?

You are posting in a topic that is over 11 years old, and in a forum that is not for FSUIPC7. For ALL FSUIPC7 issues, please use the FSUIPC7 sub-forum.

There are quite a few issues since the SU10 release, some have been fixed and others are under investigation still. I suggest you download the latest beta, available here:

12 hours ago, Speedpig001 said:

When I press Connect to FS it says FSUIPC Error #2:FSUIPC_ERR_NOFS. Cannot find FSUIPC or WideFS running on this machine.

Is FSUIPC7 running?

I am locking this topic now - for further assistance, please use the FSUIPC7 syb-forum.

John