The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with "No reverse zone" Checkbox

It's me again :-)

Can anyone confirm this:

I use separate throttles and everytime I check "No Reverse zone" on some pages the centre set boxes are gone when I klick on "Set" to activate the calibration of the assigned axis. Same happens with separate prop-pitch and the checkbox on this page. To be clear, I attached some screenshots.

post-12-0-95086800-1310251647_thumb.jpg

post-12-0-61979100-1310251671_thumb.jpg

Regards

Roland

Andy please take a look at the picture, set Centerbox of Aileron, Elevator and Ruder are not there.

They come back, when I uncheck the "No reverse zone" box.

But have acess to the centrebox you have to klick reset and set one the desired axis.

Andy please take a look at the picture, set Centerbox of Aileron, Elevator and Ruder are not there.

They come back, when I uncheck the "No reverse zone" box.

But have acess to the centrebox you have to klick reset and set one the desired axis.

Can you tell me the actual version number of FSUIPC please? I ALWAYS need such information!

I've experimented with this on version 4.713 and I cannot make it do anything wrong. So if you can, please explain the steps needed to make it go wrong.

Pete

Sorry Pete,

it's 4.7.1.3, but this Problem is older, I still was to lazy of asking here about it ;-)

And it happens even with a brand new FSUIPC4.ini.

The checkbox on Page " Separate Prob-Axis" disables the center-Box on Spoilers and maybe some other pages, I didn't test all entrys.

cheers

Roland

it's 4.7.1.3, but this Problem is older, I still was to lazy of asking here about it ;-)

And it happens even with a brand new FSUIPC4.ini.

With a brand new INI there are no boxes except IN and OUT on any page, so do you go through and press "SET" on every entry to show the centres where applicable?

The checkbox on Page " Separate Prob-Axis" disables the center-Box on Spoilers and maybe some other pages, I didn't test all entrys.

Okay. Thanks. I can reproduce it with Spoilers -- only after Resetting and Setting it again. I'll fix it.

It probably applies to FSUIPC3 as well. Odd no one has reported it before.

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete,

when I start callibrating the assigned axis, I start with page 1 and step thru the following pages.

So I set the "No Reverse"-checkbox for Throttle1 and Throttle2 after Ailerons-, Elevator- and Rudder-Set.

You only find this issue, if you reset some of this settings and set it again.

In case of Spoilers the page is behind the Prop1 and Prop2 page and you see the problem immediately.

regards

Roland

Yes, that was the main clue. I found the bug directly after my last message. It will be fixed.

Okay, the odd effects you noticed have been fixed in the releases today.

Versions 3.997c and 4.714, already available in the Download Links subforum.

Regards

Pete