The simFlight Network Forums

Where is the Demoversion?

I would like to take new keyboard shortcuts for example Anti Collision. That hasn´t got a keyboard shortcut and can FSUIPC make a keyboard shortcut?

You can assign a key to the beacon, if that's what you mean. The control is "Toggle beacon lights". It is an FS control.

You will need to look up the controls yourself. They are all in the assignment drop-downs. And there's a lit in the document in the FSUIPC documents sufolder, in FS modules.

Regards

Pete

So I haven't got find the Toggel beacon light. So I find only Landing lights and Flash light in Fsx. Is it only in FSUIPC all lights?

FSUIPC lists all possible FS controls as well as a number added by FSUIPC itself. All of the FS controls are listed in the document installed for you, as I said. FS's assignment dialogues do not offer all of them, as you have found. You CAN assign them in FS, but you'd have to do it by editing one of the FSX XML files. It is easier to do it in FSUIPC.

Regards

Pete

FSUIPC lists all possible FS controls as well as a number added by FSUIPC itself. All of the FS controls are listed in the document installed for you, as I said. FS's assignment dialogues do not offer all of them, as you have found. You CAN assign them in FS, but you'd have to do it by editing one of the FSX XML files. It is easier to do it in FSUIPC.

Regards

Pete

The facts : FSUIPC can more Keyboard shortcuts than FSX(In FSX Added in XML). So I will to Pay it.

I think he's asking whether FSUIPC provides more functions/options as assignments than FSX does without FSUIPC.

I thought he'd found that out and ansered it himself. That's wat I read, in any case.

Well, let's see: FSUIPC supports all of the FS controls, as listed in the FS controls list in his FSUIPC Documents folder, plus all the additional ones listed in the Advanced User's Guide, plus additional axis assignments such as reversers and steering tiller. He can compare that to the lists in FS assignments.

Regards

Pete

Mister "sunshine" from germany,

if I could help, please let me know.

You can write here in german or PM me and I will translate for you or support you!

I do not think, you are on a good way here ... ^_^

Again in german:

Hallo,

wenn Du Fragen hast, dann kontakte mich per PN oder frag hier auf Deutsch ich werde versuchen Dir zu helfen oder wenigstens übersetzen.

Aber so wirst Du leider nicht weit kommen ...

Günter