The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC for Prepar3D?

I have P3D v1.3

and I am seeing in the D/L link the following:

[b]Install complete FSUIPC version 4.827 [/b][url="http://fsuipc.simflight.com/beta/Install_FSUIPC4827.zip"]Install FSUIPC4.827[/url]
[u][b][color=#ff0000][i]This version works with Prepar3D versions 1.2 and 1.3[/i][/color][/b][/u]
-- The documentation is still at 4.80 level. See also the changes document.

and:

[b]Update FSUIPC version 4.831 [i]only[/i][/b]: [url="http://fsuipc.simflight.com/beta/FSUIPC4831.zip"]FSUIPC 4.831[/url]
[u][b][color=#ff0000][i]For details see the Changes document included.[/i][/color][/b][/u]
-- adds [b]ipc.setowndisplay[/b] function for individual display windows per plug-in
-- fixes bug in LVar macro with 'DEC,0" setting
-- fixes bug in Lua [b]event.key[/b] function.

I underlined the remark that references to v4.827.

on the Updated model (v4.831) it doesn't mention rather it is also for Prepar3D like in the 4.827.

does this means that the 4.831 is not suited for Prepar3D?

on the Updated model (v4.831) it doesn't mention rather it is also for Prepar3D like in the 4.827.

does this means that the 4.831 is not suited for Prepar3D?

No of course not. The notes are just the differences. If I listed all of the facilities FSUIPC provided in every update it would be thousands of lines long!!! I'm not ever going to do that!

The main difference of course is that the 4.827 link is to an Installer and 4.831 just to an updated DLL. Always run the Installer first. Individual DLL updates are just copied in.

You posted twice. I've removed the superfluous posting.

Pete

• 1 month later...

Dear Pete,

Today I bought a new fsuipc via Simmarket my favorite online shop, I install the programm did what it asked me to do but over and over and over again my registration isn't accepted.

When I fill in the keys it says its not falid, what to do? I wanted to use it for prepar3d as well, I downloaded your updates for the fsuipc and the registration is ened again I did over again and don't know how what is wrong?

Thanks,

sargel

Today I bought a new fsuipc via Simmarket my favorite online shop, I install the programm did what it asked me to do but over and over and over again my registration isn't accepted.

When I fill in the keys it says its not falid,

If it says it is not valid, then there's no point in repeating the same over and over.

Either you are making a mistake when entering your name, email or key (use cut and paste if you are not sure), OR you purchased the wrong Key -- e.g. an FSUIPC3 key instead of FSUIPC4.

[LATER]

I just checked, and you did buy FSUIPC4. Your key is correct -- I just checked it here -- so you are making an error in one or other of the three entries.

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete,

Well, ehhmm, the redness is my face a bit now, yes my firstname and lastname had to be filled in and I only did my firstname and than the reg.key.

Everything is fine now, thanks you for your reply and the help that made me saw it.

My Prepar3d looks wondefull with many help from the nice peope here at this forum.

So now to the next topic :)

Regards,

Sargel