The simFlight Network Forums

Is it Time

Pete: over the years I have always had FSUIPC, sometimes registered other times not. This is one of the NOT times.

However I cannot get my CH throttle levers to work properly in P3D with the PMDG NGX and the Wilco Feelthere Airbus Extreme.

If I pays me money, would you have profiles for these that would allow the levers to work in a more normal fashion. With these aircraft I am pretty well back to the keyboard, although all else works well.

However I cannot get my CH throttle levers to work properly in P3D with the PMDG NGX and the Wilco Feelthere Airbus Extreme.

Do you know why?

If I pays me money, would you have profiles for these that would allow the levers to work in a more normal fashion. With these aircraft I am pretty well back to the keyboard, although all else works well.

Sorry, I don't have any CH hardware nor either aircraft but P3D is identical to FSX+SP2 for all intents and purposes. Have you never used these in FSX? What are the problems you have with normal FS assignments? Are you sure it isn't a question for the support folks for those add-ons?

I'm not going to try making a sale on a promise that i cannot possibly know can be fulfiled!

Regards

Pete