The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 3.999z HELP

I downloaded FSUIPC 3.999z and it will not install the file. I followed the directions but what happens is the FSUIPC installs than dissapears right away??? I can't figure it out. Please help.

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you are saying. If you know it "installs" how can you tell if it "disappears" straight away? What do you actually see on screen?

If it installs then there will be an Install log in the same folder, the FS Modules folder. I'll need to see that if you believe there's a problem.

Regards

Pete

I downloaded FSUIPC 3.999z and it will not install the file. I followed the directions but what happens is the FSUIPC installs than dissapears right away??? I can't figure it out. Please help.

Hi,

make sure you install with latest Install FSUIPC 3.999z2 not any version before like you may be did with 'FSUIPC 3.999z'. As there were windows updates two days ago it might be that windows removes the FSUIPC.dll because of the signature problem (used by a virus).