The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 2011 crash

Michi10

Hello

I´m new here.

I have a Problem with the Tower 2011.

The ADD-onbought KJFK und KBOS und real Color and traffic.

Profile launched newly created game as admin an all Settings made.

The game started normally and during loading the game crashes.

Real traffic no planes.

Real Color Crash Tower 2011 stopped working and Needs to Close.

The game 15 times I uninstalled and installed again and again the same Problem.

What do I do as wrong with admin running whom?

Is because what is not properly installed or missing me because whenever a Programm?

Someone can write me how it to the install goes, I think that I make a mistake any where and but don´t know where? Thank you in advance for the help and Response.

With friendly greetings

Michi10

Austria

speech engine unfortunately, this file is no longer on the Server.

What am I supposed to do, or where can i get this file here?

invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file Access was invalid. This is usually caused because the files is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the files is removed by the originating user MediaFire.

Still have question, or think we´ve made a mistake? Please contact Support for further assistance.

I get message when I click on the link.

Sorry that was my mistake I have win 8 64bit.

Mfg

Michi10

Edited by Michi10

hello just bought tower 2011 i cant get hold of feel there as there contact page doesnt work i am trying to run it on windows 8 initialy i bought the 32 bit version and couldnt get it to run after reading through the compatability i saw a link for a windows 8 version and took the hit so ive bought it twice but its the same damn version not a 64bit it runs as admin but when i tried changeing to full screen it just goes white ive got tracon working ish however it doesnt support widescreen nor seems to run properly if i start to type a command it finishes it for me 

any advice would be apreaciated feel ive been ripped off here 

hello just bought tower 2011 i cant get hold of feel there as there contact page doesnt work

what isn't working on the support forum Chris?  i just ran a test and it is working fine.

when i tried changeing to full screen it just goes white

please review -

http://forum.simflig...and-tracon-101/

(ie, without a log file we can't help)

ive got tracon working ish however it doesnt support widescreen

again ... without a log file we can't help.

nor seems to run properly if i start to type a command it finishes it for me

finishing commands is correct funtion.

The contact us form keeps refreshing as you fill it in on feel theres website so yo cant complete it if you change to full screen in the settings the screen just goes white and you have to close through task manager there isnt a log file for it as the computer thinks its running fine with the widescreen it isnt a fault i.e the game doesnt crash but it only displays in the center of the screen and its missing what i asume is the outside as i can only see the lines of the compass and with the comand dialog and aircraft information it covers the whole screen also how do you get sound to work i have instaled al but no sound this program doesnt support windows 8 very well does it