The simFlight Network Forums

Mad Catz® F.L.Y. not work fsuipc4 fsx help ???

s6kh02.jpg

Hi Jumachado,

what you show and describe 'Works perfectly on Windows' might not be correct because the picture you show is not the Windows GameController software where you can check it will work it that way for FSUIPC, it is the driver from that Mad Catz controller.

To check it works ok in Windows you need to go to systems and open GameController, there you will find your controller to check how it works raw in windows.

Pete, I'm sorry I thought it would be easier to entederem, I have problem in recognizing the second throttler it is not working properly when I install the mad catz driver, FSUIPC does not recognize some buttons, including 2 Throttler that works with only 50% of power, however when I install the joy with the win driver, it recognizes all Broken parts, including throttler 2. thanks

Pete, I'm sorry I thought it would be easier to entederem, I have problem in recognizing the second throttler it is not working properly when I install the mad catz driver, FSUIPC does not recognize some buttons, including 2 Throttler that works with only 50% of power, however when I install the joy with the win driver, it recognizes all Broken parts, including throttler 2. thanks

There have been lots of reports of Saitek throttles (also made by Mad Catz) operating with only half the range. It's usually caused by bad Registry entries, and i think the fix is documented somewhere on the Saitek support forum. Probably installing the regular Windows drivers fixed those entries, or put better new ones in.

Pete