The simFlight Network Forums

Everything can memorize for that nobody was born learned

"Registered FSUIPC 3.07 and there is no way I can use it for joystick calibration". I can't answer to him since I can't write in Spanish only understand.

Ah, sorry. But perhaps he might understand Portuguese? I wonder if he means he cannot see how to, or cannot understand my document (which is probable), or if he's saying there's something wrong somewhere?

If he is using it on FS2002 then there is a problem in 3.07, it is okay in 3.06 and is fixed in 3.08 which I will release tomorrow or on the weekend.

Regards,

Pete

Hi, I can give you the exact translation if it helps, not sure whether the other separate english post got the point (and the spirit) across, here is an interlinear word for word translation (not paraphrased):

REGISTRE EL FSUIPC

I registered FSUIPC

VERSION 3.07 Y OH ! QUE SORPRESA.

Version 3.07 and oh what a surprise!

NO HAY FORMA DE CALIBRAR EL FLIGHT SIM YOKE USB CON EL MODULO

EN LA OPCION YOYSTICK.

There is no way to calibrate the Flight Sim Yoke USB with the module in the joystick option.

ALGUNO DE USTEDES SABE COMO LOGRARLO , YO TIRE LA TUALLA HACE UNA HORA.

Do any of you know how to achive it, I threw in the towel one hour ago.

PARESE SER MEJORES LAS VERSIONES DE MODULOS ANTERIORES , ESTO ES UN BETA MUY EN PAÑALES.

It appears the earlier versions of the module were better, this is a beta very much in nappies.

QUE DON PETER DOWSON SE PONGA LAS PILAS POR QUE AQUI METIO LAS PATAS Y ESTE VERSION 3.07 LE QUEDA CHICA AL FS2004 Y AL FS2002 NI SE DIGA.

May Mr. Peter Dowson plug in his batteries because he has put his foot in it here and this Version 3.07 (does not work) with with FS2004 and I won't even mention FS2002.

(The portion is brackets is an interpolation of mine because there is no direct translation that I can think of, an equivalent in English)

I hope this is of assistance I can translate your response back to Spanish if you need it.

Ola José, teu Espanhol parece bastante bom!

Hi, I can give you the exact translation if it helps

Yes, it does!

There is no way to calibrate the Flight Sim Yoke with the module in the joystick option.

What is the exact problem? Is it difficult following the instructions, or are you having difficulties with the program? You must first calibrate your joystick in Windows. Only use FSUIPc for the final trim and to set accurate dead zones.

It appears the earlier versions of the module where better, this is a beta very much in nappies.

There is no difference in the Joystick facilities in this version -- it has not changed for many months! What do you think is different? I don't undertstand. You need to be more specific, please.

May Mr. Peter Dowson plug in his batteries because he has put his foot in in here and this Version 3.07 (does not work) with with FS2004 and I won't even mention FS2002.

I don't think it is good to be so nasty and without justification -- there are no details given of anything wrong. There is a bug in 3.07 (only) in FS2002, and as advised in the IMPORTANT announcement it is better to stay with 3.06 for FS2002 until 3.08 comes out (tomorrow probably). But the operation on FS2004 is okay, and the bug did not affect Joystick calibration, only button and key assignments.

If you have a problem, please report the details. I cannot help you if all you do is insult me and my program. :cry:

I hope this is of assistance I can translate your response back to Spanish if you need it.

Yes, pleasethank you VERY much!

Can you please also ask him to turn his CAPS lock off! :?

Regards,

Pete

Hi Pete, no probs.

Para Eugenio (traducción de la respuesta de Peter en negritas):

There is no way to calibrate the Flight Sim Yoke with the module in the joystick option.

What is the exact problem? Is it difficult following the instructions, or are you having difficulties with the program? You must first calibrate your joystick in Windows. Only use FSUIPc for the final trim and to set accurate dead zones.

¿Cuál es el problema exactamente? ¿Será que seguir las instrucciones es dificil, o estás teniendo problemas con el programa? Primero tienes que calibrar el joystick en Windows. Solamente usa FSUIPC para el ajuste final y para configurar zonas muertas exactas.

It appears the earlier versions of the module where better, this is a beta very much in nappies.

There is no difference in the Joystick facilities in this version -- it has not changed for many months! What do you think is different? I don't undertstand. You need to be more specific, please.

No hay ninguna diferencia en las facilidades del joystick en esta versión -- no ha cambiado en muchos meses! ¿Qué te parece diferente? Tienes que ser más específico, por favor.

May Mr. Peter Dowson plug in his batteries because he has put his foot in in here and this Version 3.07 (does not work) with with FS2004 and I won't even mention FS2002.

I don't think it is good to be so nasty and without justification -- there are no details given of anything wrong. There is a bug in 3.07 (only) in FS2002, and as advised in the IMPORTANT announcement it is better to stay with 3.06 for FS2002 until 3.08 comes out (tomorrow probably). But the operation on FS2004 is okay, and the bug did not affect Joystick calibration, only button and key assignments.

If you have a problem, please report the details. I cannot help you if all you do is insult me and my program. :cry:

No creo que es bueno ser tan desagradable y sin justificación -- no se ha dado detalles de ningun problema. Hay de hecho un bug en 3.07 (solamente) en FS2002, y como avisado en el anúncio "IMPORTANTE" es mejor quedarse con 3.06 para FS2002 haste que salga 3.08 (mañana probablemente). Pero la operación en FS2004 está bien, y el bug no afectó la calibración del joystick, solamente las asignaciones de botones y teclas.

Si es que tienes un problema, por favor informa sobre los detalles. No te puedo ayudar si todo lo que haces es insultar a mi y mi programa.

Can you please also ask him to turn his CAPS lock off!

Eugenio, hombre por favor apaga el CAPS LOCK! (Letras mayúsculas - se hace muy dificil leer el mensaje y además en la etiqueta del internet equivale a gritar, gracias.)

That good it is to be listened when problems are had, I already have solved the calibration of the yoystick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, that is very good to hear. Thanks for letting me knoe!

I fly the new Fs2004 with the Fsmeteo it finishes version and I am noticing that in all the airports the fog is very hit to the earth

Not sure what you mean, but if it is that the visibility is never very good, it may be that the default maximum METAR visibility "10SM" is being set even when it is better than this.

To fix this, just go to the Visibility page in the FSUIPC Options and check the "Random extend METAR maxima" option, near top right.

Regards,

Pete