The simFlight Network Forums

Throttle Lever Axis via Offset?

Hello,

via this SIOC Code i can set up the Tiller.

The tiller is conncected to a OC servo Card via a potentiometer.

Var 001, name tiller_pot, Link USB_ANALOGIC, Device 2, Input 1, posL 55, posC 128, posR 203

{

&tiller_offset = &tiller_pot

}

Var 002, name tiller_offset, Link FSUIPC_OUT, Offset $3BC4, Length 2

Ok, but is that same possible for the Throttle Levers ?

I tried different Offsets for Var 002, the Tiller Offset

Var 5064, name FS_THRPOS, Link FSUIPC_INOUT, Offset $0924, Length 2 // FS Right Lever Position 0932

Var 5065, name FS_THRPOS1, Link FSUIPC_INOUT, Offset $0932, Length 2 // FS Right Lever Position 0932

Var 5066, name FS_THRN1, Link FSUIPC_INOUT, Offset $0930, Length 2 // FS Right Engine N1%

, but without success.

Thanks

MR

Hello,

via this SIOC Code i can set up the Tiller.

The tiller is conncected to a OC servo Card via a potentiometer.

Var 001, name tiller_pot, Link USB_ANALOGIC, Device 2, Input 1, posL 55, posC 128, posR 203

{

&tiller_offset = &tiller_pot

}

Var 002, name tiller_offset, Link FSUIPC_OUT, Offset $3BC4, Length 2

Ok, but is that same possible for the Throttle Levers ?

I tried different Offsets for Var 002, the Tiller Offset

Var 5064, name FS_THRPOS, Link FSUIPC_INOUT, Offset $0924, Length 2 // FS Right Lever Position 0932

Var 5065, name FS_THRPOS1, Link FSUIPC_INOUT, Offset $0932, Length 2 // FS Right Lever Position 0932

Var 5066, name FS_THRN1, Link FSUIPC_INOUT, Offset $0930, Length 2 // FS Right Engine N1%

Sorry, I can't help with SIOC at all. Don't know anything about it.

If you want the equivalent of the tiller offset 3BC4 but for throttles, why not use of of i's neighbours (offsets range from 3BA8 to 3BC6)? There's a whole list of assignable axes there -- the 6 labelled "quadrant axis N" are the 6 axes left to right on a PFC quadrant eg spoiler,throttles 1-4 and flaps. 

Is there a SIOC support forum anywhere? We don't seem to have many SIOC users visit this forum at all so it may be a long time before you get any help here. Maybe try the MyCockpits forums?

Pete

Hi Pete,

sorry for the late answer...and thanks for yours.

I know about the tiller offset and need the visaversa for the 2 Lever Axis.

SIOC is easy, makes no different if you know or not, the outcome of sioc is easy.

I change my Lever Position which changes the Potentiometer and this movement changes the Offset.

The question is what Offset i must use for the Lever left and right to make that the

FSUIPC Axisassignment Tab can see these changes?

Thanks

MR

The question is what Offset i must use for the Lever left and right to make that the

FSUIPC Axisassignment Tab can see these changes?

I told you already. Read this again please, repeated from my last reply!

If you want the equivalent of the tiller offset 3BC4 but for throttles, why not use of of it's neighbours (offsets range from 3BA8 to 3BC6)? There's a whole list of assignable axes there -- the 6 labelled "quadrant axis N" are the 6 axes left to right on a PFC quadrant eg spoiler,throttles 1-4 and flaps. 

Pete