The simFlight Network Forums

Profile Manager ?

Hi,

I've been looking for an easier way to manage my Profiles in FSUIPC and decided to try building my own tool.   I started working with Excel VBA and have developed several of the modules that I feel would be needed to have a worthwhile Profile Manager.  I have  a few of the modules completed (see below).  Right now they are designed for use only on my system but, with a bit of work, the code could be modified to allow it's use on other systems.  I'd be interested to hear from my fellow FSUIPC users to see if there might be any interest in making it available to the community (probably free-ware but possibly donation-ware depending on the effort it takes to get it completed) . I'd also be interested in any suggestions you might have regarding additional modules that might make it a better tool.  Also, if Pete is listening, I need to know if this in any way violates the EULA.  Thanks.

Charlie

Here are a few screen-shots: 

post-2117-0-25227300-1428423139_thumb.jp

post-2117-0-71466200-1428423088.jpg

post-2117-0-09686500-1428423175_thumb.jp

post-2117-0-36173500-1428424236_thumb.jp

Hi,

I've been looking for an easier way to manage my Profiles in FSUIPC and decided to try building my own tool.   I started working with Excel VBA and have developed several of the modules that I feel would be needed to have a worthwhile Profile Manager.  I have  a few of the modules completed (see below).  Right now they are designed for use only on my system but, with a bit of work, the code could be modified to allow it's use on other systems.  I'd be interested to hear from my fellow FSUIPC users to see if there might be any interest in making it available to the community (probably free-ware but possibly donation-ware depending on the effort it takes to get it completed) . I'd also be interested in any suggestions you might have regarding additional modules that might make it a better tool.  Also, if Pete is listening, I need to know if this in any way violates the EULA.  Thanks.

Charlie

Here are a few screen-shots: 

attachicon.gifWelcome.JPG

attachicon.gifMenu.JPG

attachicon.gifDisplay.JPG

attachicon.gifDelete.JPG

When and where, thanks for your efforts.