The simFlight Network Forums

Hi I am a new member as of today also I am  almost a newbie to FSUIPC4 which I purchased yesterday, and  because I used FSUIPC3 back in 2012/13  I was given a  FSUIPC4 update/discount version at a savings very nice thank you but I have been trying since yesterday to activate the software with the details sent to by simmarket and all I keep getting is  the message this is not a valid FSUIPC4 key I have been in constant contact with simmarket   about this problem only to be told that I must be doing something wrong this maybe the case but if I am using copy & paste on the details supplied by simmarket I fail to see what the problem is any and all help will most gratefully excepted   many thanks   Vic :???:

Hi,

first of all use latest installer, FSUIPC4.939n.

Also please post to main support forum instead, this is the Download section and not a good place for questions.

The registration key contains three parts they have to be exactly:

User Name

eMail address

Key

All the above has to be correct, e.g. a different email address would fail, also a incorrect spelling e.g. capital letter where it shouldn't ...

Best is always to copy and paste all three parts from your confirmation email.