The simFlight Network Forums

Mouse wheel doesn't change bug settings on instruments anymore?

I had been able to use my mouse wheel to adjust instrument buttons ("bugs") and other dials inside FSX and recently rebuilt FSX and use FSUIPC 4.939u (paid).  I have not been able to figure out how to get that mouse wheel functionality working again.  I beleieve it was inside FSUIPC on the miscellaneous tab?

Can you help please.  I HATE click and hold!

Thanks so much.

Paul

• 1 month later...

Thanks Thomas.  I only have Mouse Look checked in Miscellaneous (tried both on and off) and all three control spike boxes are checked.  I re-installed FSUIPC 4, but I remember that getting the scroll wheel changing intrument bugs and dials was inside FSUIPIC somewhere.  Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Paul

I remember that getting the scroll wheel changing intrument bugs and dials was inside FSUIPIC somewhere.  Any other ideas?

No, FSUIPC provides no facilities for instrument handling via Mouse, only, as Thomas says, for trimming in mouse trim mode and zoom in mouse move mode, bith of which are options on the Miscellaneous tab.

I'm note sure, but I think scroll wheel action in aircraft gauges is a function of the individual add-on aircraft, and not all will offer this.

Pete