The simFlight Network Forums

Tower!2011 Multiplayer, KEWR, flights not working.

johnwy

Yesterday I made a quick comparison of flights in and out of Newark (KEWR) in Tower multiplayer and Tracon with Real Traffic, at 23:00 hours, no weather, runways 4L and 4R open, with arrivals and departures set to full capacity.  It seems that Tower is suppressing 2/3 of the flights available to arrive or depart for some reason, while there is no issue with Tracon. 

I noticed that when I ran TRACON, I automatically see departing Continental flights when I did not see them in Tower.  When I peeked at the Tower game log, I noticed a bunch of errors in regards to airports.  I did notice some flights in the game log, but they never ran in the simulation.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Tower and Tracon, and even tried swapping the Tracon databases into Tower.  I got the same result, which is only getting 1/3 of the flights simulated in Tower. 

I have included the Tower game log in this post. 

Currently running Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1, 64 bit on a Compaq (HP) CQ5300F, AMD Sempron LE-1300 @2.3 GHz, 2 GB Physical memory, NVidia GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 256MB.

OpenAL is installed.  Speech is installed and configured.

game.zip

Hello Johnwy,

your log contains similar messages/errors like the ones posted in

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/79546-tower-2011-ksea-has-no-planes/?p=482127

So you can find my comments in that thread.

For easier analysis/further investigation I extracted all the log entries from your game.log which I believe might be not right.

Regards

fracasado

logged_runway_crossed_error.txt

logged_msg_airplane_dropped.txt.zip

logged_msg_icao_not_found.txt.zip

logged_msg_invalid_value.txt.zip

logged_msg_no_free_terminal.txt.zip

logged_msg_no_intl_terminal.txt.zip