The simFlight Network Forums

Does FSUIPC ever pop a license invalid key window in flight?

Hello,

I bought the registered version and it registers fine at the provided dialog window.

In fact, seems to even run fine... but then there is this repeating beeping, like a nag, every couple secs, and I get a dialog that pops up and says the license is invalid.

I think it's either FSUIPC, a Flight-Sim conversion to FSX-SE glitch, perhaps steam - but I'd suspect this is one area they would have handled decently; perhaps a pay plane but this just happens with any heli, stock or otherwise...but I am speculating surely.

So I have no idea what is going on - but your program might be it - might not - you'd know best :)

I have no idea if this is your program or not.

I am not running to much. FSX, FSUIPC, HTR and the Oculus Rift DK2 (Virtual Reality) utility so I can fly in true 3d... which is free and doesn't require a license.

Thank You.

Jegas

In fact, seems to even run fine... but then there is this repeating beeping, like a nag, every couple secs, and I get a dialog that pops up and says the license is invalid.

I have no idea if this is your program or not.

No, it cannot be FSUIPC. There is no such message or pop-up.

Pete

awesome - this ...as you would know - concurs ... it seems it might be this mosquito heli add-on. Thank you for the fast response. And ipc with fsx? great job - makes the HTR stuff a blast in Virtual Reality land - thanx!