The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D KJFK Runway Obstructions

GKibby

I really like the upgrades for KJFK for Tower 3D. I really like using the close-up cam. I see they have made landing on 4R a little more difficult with planted obstacles :). I included a screenshot showing a Delta arrival deftly avoiding the new hazards.Runway Obstructions.jpg 

The instructions for the action camera are not really plentiful. Click on the camera icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen. The program will cut to various things like takeoffs, landings, or a plane leaving or arriving at its assigned gate.If it is on closeup and you need to handle something else, selecting a plane on the ADRIS or a flightstrip will return you to the normal view.

1 hour ago, GKibby said:

I really like the upgrades for KJFK for Tower 3D. I really like using the close-up cam. I see they have made landing on 4R a little more difficult with planted obstacles :). I included a screenshot showing a Delta arrival deftly avoiding the new hazards.Runway Obstructions.jpg 

Oops ;-)  I presume that this does not cause a crash?

7 hours ago, GKibby said:

The instructions for the action camera are not really plentiful. Click on the camera icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen. The program will cut to various things like takeoffs, landings, or a plane leaving or arriving at its assigned gate.If it is on closeup and you need to handle something else, selecting a plane on the ADRIS or a flightstrip will return you to the normal view.

Thanks, I'll have to give it a try.