The simFlight Network Forums

THANK YOU

FeelThere_Vic

Dear Folks,

I would like to stop for a minute and thank YOU for all these magic we went through since 2002. Without you and your support this would've we stayed a dream only. 
About 14 years ago as a flight simmer I was day dreaming during my (pretty cool) job. I wanted to make dirty planes with lots of noise not as clean as the standard for fs was that time. I was a regular visitor of forums such as this and met with and ERJ pilot who complained about a lack of good FD for the ERJ. By that time I was using Bill Grabowski's freeware panel and I fell in love with this regional jet.
To move forward it was just matter of months when I met with Eric and Alex and they quickly became my good friends and I'm honored to call them both my friends even today. 
We were lucky because we got you our loyal supporters and customers and the rest is FS history :) As we learnt more and more and met with some other talented artists and programmers we thought it's time for something different too. We were thinking about a quick mobile game that grew out and became Tower!2011 and I think we can call it the standard for voice driven air traffic control sim for the PC (until we will release T!3D Pro :) ).
We are still full of ideas and hope to show them to you years to come. But everything comes back to you. Without you we couldn't done this so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your support and for being here for us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

Vic & FeelThere team

You are most welcome, and thank you as well.  We all look forward to T3D Pro with great anticipation, and at least one of us (me) is still also looking forward to KATL; I'm like a dog with a bone; I just can't let go :-)   So please have a wonderful Christmas with you family this weekend, but then also please get right back to work on all these goodies which did not quite make it onto Santa's sleigh :-)

Best wishes to all,

Andrew