The simFlight Network Forums

fsuicp and the feelthere E175/195

Greetings,

I have a registered version of fsuicp that I have been using for a long time.

I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick that I use. I use FSX Gold edition.

My main two planes that I fly are the iFly 737ng and the feelthere E175.

All of the buttons for the iFly work as I have them assigned but the E175 is a different story.

I have the buttons set for the same functions in each plane but the button for the Spoilers Toggle,

Taxi Lights Toggle and Landing Lights Toggle will not function for the E175 but as I stated before

function just fine for the ifly 737.

I would appreciate any suggestions as to what my be the problem as I more than likely have not set

up something correctly but do not know what it might be.

I am attaching the latest log file that I have in my folder.

Gene Miller

FSUIPC4.log

12 hours ago, smokeywood said:

Taxi Lights Toggle and Landing Lights Toggle will not function for the E175 but as I stated before function just fine for the ifly 737.

Does the E175 implement default FS lights or do its own? Those controls you are using are standard FS controls. Maybe your E175 doesn't use them? Have you tried using the normal FS shortcuts for the lights?

One way of working out what controls the aircraft uses, assuming it does (some cockpits are mouse only), is to enable Event logging in FSUIPC's logging tab and operate the lights on the panel. See what gets logged for those, if anything.

In the log you attached you have Axis event logging and Button logging enabled, but not the non-Axis events, which of course is what you actually needed!

Pete

Hi,

for the Feelthere E-Jets you have to work with mouse macros. Details about using mouse macros you will find in the "FSUIPC4 for Advanced Users.pdf" included in your FSUIPC Documents folder. The E-Jets don't use the standard FS  controls.

Rgds

Reinhard