The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and AIBridge

Dear Peter,

i registered AIBridge with the given code in the freeware version of your fantastic module, but FSUIPC does not allow AIBridge to run.

Log says the following

-snip-

793563 Client Application: "AIBridge" (Id=264)

793563 F:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.AZRAEL\Desktop\AIBridge21\AIBridge.exe

793563 Description=""

793563 Company="Jose Oliveira"

793563 Key is provided

812828 Illegal write attempt: offset 1F80, size 40

812828Program not accredited for use with this unregistered FSUIPC

-snap-

is there anything i can do or did i mess up with something? Mdule Version is 3.10....

Thanks in advance

Holger Dallmeyer EDDK

BAW277

793563 Description=""

793563 Company="Jose Oliveira"

793563 Key is provided

812828 Illegal write attempt: offset 1F80, size 40

812828Program not accredited for use with this unregistered FSUIPC

The problem here is that the key I generated followed Jose's stated data, with a Product Name "AIBridge" -- but the version you are running has no Product Name and no Description either (which is used as an alternative input for this). I don't know if there's more than one version with different properties, so I hope Jose can help here ...

Regards,

Pete

José and Pete,

many thanks for your fast answers, i guess i wasn´t specific enough but nevertheless, i guess i will buy FSUIPC anyways as soon as "she who should be obeyed" allows me the investment.

For the time being, following information, running FS2004 with SBRelay which is a great little application. Everything else besides AIBridge is running fine, maybe i messed somewhere with the registration, but tried it 5 times or even more often unfortunately to no avail. I hope and guess the problem will be solved when the key is hardcoded to AIBridge.

Cheers and best regards

Holger Dallmeyer

EDDK

Everything else besides AIBridge is running fine, maybe i messed somewhere with the registration

No you didn't! As I thought I explained, the Keycode I published in the Freeware list is one which is based on the information I was supplied about AIBridge's "Version Information". The log you showed tells me that the AIBridge you are trying does NOT have that Version Information and therefore that Key does not work with that version.

All I need to provide the correct keys is

1. The program name, presumably AIBridge.exe

2. The Product Name from the "Version" display it its properties

3. The Company Name from the "Version" display

plus, if either of 2 and 3 are missing or empty:

4. The File Description from the "Version" display.

Maybe Jose will provide the correct information for me to make a new key. Jose?

Regards,

Pete

Dear José and Peter,

At first i have to thank you for your support, especially for allowing me to use this new and interesting BETA-Version.

i tried my best with the new module Version 2.3 and it says the exact same error message in the FSUIPC logfile.

Should i maybe try to delete my FSUIPC Keyfile, will this probably affect other Addons like PMDG or PSS ??

Or do you suggest something else to try??

Hope not to bother you!

Cheers and thanks in advance

Holger Dallmeyer

BAW277

i tried my best with the new module Version 2.3 and it says the exact same error message in the FSUIPC logfile.

Yes, I am afraid it is the same problem. the new version still has no Product Name nor File Description in the version information. It seems neither version are correct for the details Jose supplied to me for the Key.

I will write direct to him, as he says he has difficulty getting here.

Should i maybe try to delete my FSUIPC Keyfile, will this probably affect other Addons like PMDG or PSS ??

No, leave that. it is not relevant to this.

Regards,

Pete

Regarding the problem with AIBRidge and the registered version how are you using AIBridge?

Thanks

José

using it for Eric Marciano's F-16 panel in Kirk Olssons new F-16. Connection for MP with 3 other people. I can't get the other 3 to show up in my radar screen. They do show in FSNAV.

Did I answer the question?

The AIBridge in the above link should work OK. Since I have a registered FSUIPC version didn't saw the problem.

To test access registration from any program, sinply temporarily remove the FSUIPC.KEY file from the modules folder, or rename it. For a Beta version of FSUIPc this won't work -- you have to add "TestRegistration=Yes" to the FSUIPC.INI.

Regards,

Pete

And the Eric gauge has the FSUIPC key? One easy way to see what is happenning is using trafficlook that cames With FSUIPC if the planes are listed in the program the AIBridge is working as it should.

Anyway there are several AIBridge versions:

2.0 - Works with FS2002 multiplayer or VATSIM/IVAO (Pete site);

2.1, 2.2 - Works with FS2004/FS2002 VATSIM/IVAO

2.3 - Works with FS2002/FS2004 VATSIM/IVAO and multiplayer.

I changed the way the multiplayer data is grabbed and injected in the tables in 2.3.

José

this may sound stupid but which of the above suggestions does refer to my specific problem?

None of them. I was addressing Jose's problem of testing his access key. That's why I quoted his comment!

Shall i remove/rename the keyfile and try it with this setting??

No!!!

Doesn't Jose's new file fix your problem? If not, can I see the log please, because it should.

Pete

Hi Peter,

sorry, i made another flight in the meantime so the log is overwritten, but i checked the log in the very second the message that one or more programs are not accredited popped up, and it said exactly the same thing as my former quote, except that the AIBridge-version changed to 2.3.

Hope this helps a little further

Cheers

Holger Dallmeyer

EDDK

Amendment:

i just ordered my KEY for FSUIPC, since i read that i can map different throttles at my hopefully today arriving CH-Yoke to different functions, like reversers and stuff, so we can hopefully close this issue with AIBridge after i received my key.

Anyways Peter, it was a pleasure to exchange some messages with you, please keep up with your excellent job and don´t hesitate to contact me if you need support yourself.

Cheers

Holger Dallmeyer

EDDK

Just connected with the new version:

2.3 October 07, 2003, 15:23:00

Downloaded from the link

http://www.airsim.net/modules.php?name=etit&lid=2

and the log shows:

252390 Client Application: "AIBridge" (Id=4032)

252390 D:\jcarlos\desktop\AIBridge.exe

252390 Product="AIBridge"

252390 Company="Jose Oliveira"

252390 Key is provided

426890 WRITE0 1F80, 40 bytes: 0C 19 00 00 C4 DD 53 42 2D 0E D3 BF 00 80 B9 45

426890 80 F8 FA 00 C9 09 55 50 53 31 31 30 38 00 00 00

426890 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

431547 WRITE0 1F80, 40 bytes: 0C 19 00 00 C4 DD 53 42 2D 0E D3 BF 00 80 B9 45

431547 80 F8 FA 00 C9 09 55 50 53 31 31 30 38 00 00 00

431547 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

José

sorry, i made another flight in the meantime so the log is overwritten, but i checked the log in the very second the message that one or more programs are not accredited popped up, and it said exactly the same thing as my former quote, except that the AIBridge-version changed to 2.3.

You must have still got the previous version 2.3: try flushing your Internet Explorer cache.

Pete

• 2 years later...

I just installed a new GoFlight module and at the same time I installed TrackIR4. Now when I start flight sim 2004 I get nagged about a non-accredited file. I've used Peter's page to copy and paste the AIBridge key into FSUIPC and even took care to check the product name etc was ok (it's v2.3) but still get this message so I guess it's another file. Can anyone help? I seem to be jinxed when it comes to computers, lol!

********* FSUIPC, Version 3.60 by Pete Dowson *********

Running inside FS2004 (FS9.1 CONTROLS.DLL, FS9.1 WEATHER.DLL)

User Name=""

User Addr=""

FSUIPC not user registered

WIDEFS not user registered, or expired

Module base=61000000

ClassOptions: UIPCMAIN=FF7F, FS98MAIN=FF7F, FS2KMAIN=FF5E

WeatherOptions(Orig)=0000B027[0000B027]

InitDelay: 0 seconds

WeatherReadInterval=4

LogOptions=00000001

DebugStatus=0

5109 System time = 15:30:54

5109 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\

5109 System time = 15:30:54, FS2004 time = 12:00:00 (00:00Z)

5312 Client Application: "fs9" (Id=2808)

5312 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\fs9.exe

5312 Product="Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 - A Century of Flight"

5312 Company="Microsoft Corporation"

12719 C:\Documents and Settings\FlightSim\My Documents\Flight Simulator Files\- UKATC Startup.flt

12750 AIRCRAFT\b737_400\Boeing737-400.air

19500 Illegal read attempt: offset 0238, size 3 [P2808]

19500Program or module not accredited for use with this unregistered FSUIPC

21375 Client Application: "AIBridge" (Id=156)

21375 C:\Program Files\FSFDT\AIBridge\AIBridge.exe

21391 Product="AIBridge"

21391 Company="Jose Oliveira"

21391 Key is provided in comments field

21531 Client Application: "fs9" (Id=2808)

21531 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\fs9.exe

21531 Product="Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 - A Century of Flight"

21531 Company="Microsoft Corporation"

21828 ### IPC Message processed in 2328mSecs ###

31000 System time = 15:31:20, FS2004 time = 15:31:03 (15:31Z)

31000 *** FSUIPC log file being closed

Memory managed: 61 Allocs, 60 Freed

********* FSUIPC Log file closed ****

... but still get this message so I guess it's another file.

Yes, and it is either an old one (FS98 or very early FS2000), or one written by someone not following the rules for accessing FSUIPC, because it is using the external application interface even though it is a DLL or GAUge. This is the indication of this:

5312 Client Application: "fs9" (Id=2808)
     5312 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\fs9.exe
     5312    Product="Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 - A Century of Flight"
     5312    Company="Microsoft Corporation"
    19500     Illegal read attempt: offset 0238, size 3 [P2808]
    19500Program or module not accredited for use with this unregistered FSUIPC

AIBridge is loaded later and is accepted okay:

21375 Client Application: "AIBridge" (Id=156)
    21375 C:\Program Files\FSFDT\AIBridge\AIBridge.exe
    21391    Product="AIBridge"
    21391    Company="Jose Oliveira"
    21391    Key is provided in comments field

21531 Client Application: "fs9" (Id=2808)

Unfortunately, because the rogue add-in uses an unsupported access method there's no way of identifying it (it "looks" as if it is FS9 itself only because that is the process in which it is running).

I'm afraid there are only two ways out of this: Either

(1) find out what is doing it by a process of elimination. If it is a gauge, try changing your startup flight to one of the defaults with default aircraft and see if it still happens -- if it does it will be a DLL in the Modules folder, otherwise it will be one of the Gauges in your previous default aircraft. You will need to remove it, whatever it is.

OR

(2) pay for an FSUIPC key and register it. The makes FSUIPC bypass all application access checks. This will work provided you only have one such badly behaved DLL or Gauge. If ever two get loaded at the same time it is likely that they will both suffer corrupted data, as they will be sharing the same data exchange memory file.

Regards,

Pete