The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D pro Hanging on start after editing files, a possible reason

707FAN

For information to those who might be having problems with hanging at Start, I completely redid the KPHL schedule using Flight Aware and it was hanging at 72% on start.

After some checks I found it would start at certain start times and not others i.e 0600-0900 hangs. After 0900 all good. Had to be a problem with the schedule file. Turned out it was an A359 A/C that is not in the aircraft file. It arrived around 0830.  Changed it to an A333 & it all works fine now. I had changed the departure to an A333 but missed the arrival.

So, lesson is if you have changed either the Terminal or schedule .txt file, make sure the aircraft types and airlines etc. are all covered in the airline, aircraft .txt files.

Also the RT file really needs to be updated to reflect the Airbus 350 series A/C,  (generic will do). Also the RC for QATAR who operate the type into KPHL.

Kev M

13 hours ago, 707FAN said:

Also the RT file really needs to be updated to reflect the Airbus 350 series A/C,  (generic will do). Also the RC for QATAR who operate the type into KPHL.

Kev,

Also the RT file really needs to be updated to ....... reflect 2017!!

Vic,

I know RT is not a FeelThere product but please please lean on Nyerges to update their key add-on that really drags down your great software by theirs being so very out of date.

Wayne

• Upvote 1

I asked Nyerges about the next update to RT and received this response:

"-update KLAX schedule (duplicated aircrafts is being deleted)

- new schedule for KATL airport."

I have asked again about updates to all the airports but have not yet received a reply. It seems we are stuck with out of date scehules for a while yet.