The simFlight Network Forums

Unable to register FSUIPC V5.102

FSUIPC5 Install.logFSUIPC5 Install.log

Hi Peter,

I have deleted and reinstalled my paid for copies of FSUIPC5.102 but still cannot register it. Install file seems to say all went well with the install but the end of the file has the error message "No FSUIPC entry to check. code 16"

How do I solve this and register the product?

Regards,

Allan Roberts

Hi,

the log shows

Registration dialog exit: selected  FSUIPC CHECK

That means you selected the Check Registration option but if there is no Registration key file in the folder from previous registration you will get an error (16). You need to select Enter New Registration instead and the copy and paste your details, don't try typing what leads to error.

Thomas

Thanks Thomas. I have tried several ways to register including the method you have specified, but, to no avail. My P3D V4 Modules file does contain a "Key" file. Initially there were no key details other than my correct name and email address so after having received your email I copied the registration key details from P3D v3.4 into the P3Dv4 Modules "Key" file. Both "Key" files are now identical.

I have not attached copies of both the P3D v3.4 and P3D v4 files from my modules folder for security reasons but I can confirm that the details showing appear correct.

Is there anything else I can try or can I register by some other method.

I have used FSUIPC for many years (Including Wide) and have never had any issues registering updates before, however, I do accept that the new P3D v4 64 bit programme differs in many ways from the old 32 bit version.

Regards,

Allan Roberts

Thomas, my sincere apologies. I was working under the illusion that FSUIPC version 5 was an update from version 4. Stefan put me right and I have now downloaded and successfully installed FSUIPC in my P3d sim

Allan Roberts