The simFlight Network Forums

BMT micro customer service

Russellfire

hi, this is not ATC relevant, but a note just to say a big thank you to bmt micro. A few weeks ago my email account was compromised. Eventually I had to close it. This meant I lost all my download links for all my feelthere/nyreges design purchases, which meant if any SP's were released I could not download them. I emailed BMT micro about the situation ,giving them a few proof of my purchases including dates purchased. Within a few hours all my purchases were forwarded to my new email address with no fuss. My point is ,as consumers we are always ready to criticize and moan about customer care, and so , I just want to say a big thank you to BMT micro for a rapid response and remedy. if any one has any problems with "cannot download, password is blocked" with any of their links do contact BMT micro they will sort it.

Russell Willoughby

I second that!  I needed the original download link for Tower!3D Pro so I could get the update.  I emailed BMT Micro and had a reply (and the link) within hours!  Didn't expect to hear until the next day - and these days with some companies, you're fortunate to hear within a WEEK!  GREAT customer service!  5 stars!