The simFlight Network Forums

Have as a problem

Michi10

Hello Support

How can I paint aircraft?
Can you zoom in a bit higher so the man can also see the runway where the aircraft waiting for the start?
Because for me is always when I look there everything blurred and hurts my eyes very much.

There is a problem with the Tower3D! For me, the aircraft always crashing together on the way to the runway or to the gate or when starting and loading the aircraft that is not so fine.

Is there somewhere wrong?

Best regards

Michi10

Edited by Michi10
I forgot my name

Hello

I've looked at the Hanbuch times and read through but nothing stands by the attitudes.
There are only the Command, Multiplayer and Welcome in the Tower3D! Pro as well as only the view description.
What I have ever found or have discovered are cargo planes can not drive to the terminal at JFK airport when the commands Taxi to Terminal VIA MB A U C remain the FedEx and UPS only stand and then a Chrash is programmed before as it can come to the traffic jam.
When you start or land the aircraft, the aircraft is 2 cm back and then the nexte Chrash.
If an airplane has landed and there is just a plane in front of an active runway waiting for this aircraft to cross the runway, there is always the Chrsch bein taxiway F and Y, B and F as well as some crash from the runway on the Away from the terminal, especially from the runway 4R, 4L, 31R, 31L, and also at the reverse runway 13L, 13R always on the aircraft A320, A319, A321 and MD88, MD11.
Also to the start there are always crashes Starts an airplane on the runway 22R and rises before the runway or runway 13R on there are again points deduct Crash although there is none.

Please here times after checking with the programming command as a mistake to be a mistake.
Aircraft roll with me with the fuselage along the ground, looks quite simply no wheels.

I missed a airline and the DHL.

Best regards

Michi10

• 2 weeks later...
On 8.8.2017 at 3:44 PM, FeelThere said:

There is no possibility to paint an airplane. There is a zoom function please read the manual.

When I go to the manual, here is nothing about zooming or other things.

Sorry but this does not help me. There are only the commands, multiplayer installation, etc. But from the setting zero. 'Ve Read the whole manual and found nothing I've been looking for. But as I've already noticed a few things here, and mistakes about mistakes.

Point 1 .: On each taxiway intersection the airplanes rotate 2 times around the own axis very clearly one sees it at the KJFK on the taxiway Y umnd FB ruchtung 22R. Then on Taxiway A and V as well as on the taxiway B and V.
The nice thing is that it continues crashes in total 50 times itself counted that is no longer funny because here you go straight times in -40,000 point.

Point two: If I give a plane the Starderlaubnisnis and I look at the way it starts So it falls to me right at the end of the runway on which also the plane so turn this once around its own axis. As well as the one who is closely watched the start, you can see that the plane crosses a tram at a short time and brakes 2 cm backwards. Very conspicuous from the runway 22R, 22l, 4l, 4R, 31R and 31L.

The next and that is now really the overhammer every time I give the starter permit to a flight company and another plane has not even set on the runway is here even at the time it is a crash that is however in the real not so me Have me a video times viewed from the KJFK and there the aircraft on the runway 22R and 22L and there are also no crash the the come not even times into the traverse.

Please check in the programming there is something wrong. Since wewe it super a patch with these troubleshooting to make.

Fizii,

That I have already found out so far but something neherer ran I would have it since I have otherwise with the eye problems or the camera must be a little further higher since I can not see the other aircraft. If I want to look around it is all blurred that should not be. For example, JFK airport is a building in front of the field of view but this is not really so the pilots have to see everything airplanes although yes a floor wheel left in the upper corner in the corner but I want to see all the planes, exactly so it is with Lax, Atl as there is always a crash.

Then I have once tried to get a plane in Apron but it says with always negative to equal, but I have the manual with the commands taken but everything I want to give commands is negative.

DALXXXX TAXI TO APRON via Y X Z and then of course send what comes as feedback Negative. What is wrong or is there something else missing at the command? No idea at the Tower! 2011 I had such a thing not. Now I do not get any further negative or crash.

MfG

Michi10

The language translation is a little tough to follow, but it almost sounds like you are trying to control by looking at the field only (main display screen) without the use of the ADIRS. I'd like to use the main display more but the zoom and graphics need some improving. As a result, I'm focusing on the ADIRS probably at least 75-80% of the time.

Nevertheless, you may want to attach a game.log and/or speech.log from one of your sessions and specifically pinpoint the issue you are having. It's really tough to help when someone shares generic/general issues versus a specific issue with examples/logs.

2 hours ago, Michi10 said:

[snip] Then I have once tried to get a plane in Apron but it says with always negative to equal, but I have the manual with the commands taken but everything I want to give commands is negative.

DALXXXX TAXI TO APRON via Y X Z and then of course send what comes as feedback Negative. What is wrong or is there something else missing at the command? No idea at the Tower! 2011 I had such a thing not. Now I do not get any further negative or crash.
[snip]

What specific commands are you giving?  You mention Taxi to Apron.  Is this a plane that has landed, or a plane at the terminal?  If it's a plane at the terminal, you'll need to give pushback instructions before it can head to a runway.  I'm getting confused with the translation as well and I apologize.

23 hours ago, crbascott said:

The language translation is a little tough to follow, but it almost sounds like you are trying to control by looking at the field only (main display screen) without the use of the ADIRS. I'd like to use the main display more but the zoom and graphics need some improving. As a result, I'm focusing on the ADIRS probably at least 75-80% of the time.

Nevertheless, you may want to attach a game.log and/or speech.log from one of your sessions and specifically pinpoint the issue you are having. It's really tough to help when someone shares generic/general issues versus a specific issue with examples/logs.

English: The problem is who I have already zoomed to the stop are still with me 50% of stat the 100%. The nexte what is it is all blurred and for after three minutes of playing time, I suddenly feel the eye ache.

Germany: Das Problem ist wen ich schon bis zum anschlag gezoomt habe sind es bei mir immer noch 50% an stat die 100%. Das nexte was ist es ist alles verschwommen und für nach drei Minuten Spielzeit tut mir auf einmal die Augenweh.

22 hours ago, Fizziii said:
On 21.8.2017 at 7:15 PM, Michi10 said:

[snip] Then I have once tried to get a plane in Apron but it says with always negative to equal, but I have the manual with the commands taken but everything I want to give commands is negative.

[snip]

What specific commands are you giving?  You mention Taxi to Apron.  Is this a plane that has landed, or a plane at the terminal?  If it's a plane at the terminal, you'll need to give pushback instructions before it can head to a runway.  I'm getting confused with the translation as well and I apologize.

English: There is a plane landing.
What is more comical The crash although the are not even 50 meters are close, the point deduction comes -500.

So I always give it to DALXXXX TAXI TO APRON via Y X Z and then of course send as it is in the manual. But negative. If I only vulture as I can query all my commands? The weher at the Tower! 2011 better and even could still query all commands always. Only at Tower! 3D Pro is not or is there where another folder where is located * .txt file?

Germany:

Es ist ein Flugzeug was landet.
Was moch komischer ist Die Crash obwohl die sich noch nicht mal 50 Meter nahe sind, kommt der Punkteabzug -500.

So gebe ich es immer an DALXXXX TAXI TO APRON via Y X Z and then of course send wie es im Handbuch steht. Aber negativ. Wenn ich nur wüstet wie ich alle meine Befehle abfragen kann? Das weher beim Tower!2011 besser und konnte sogar noch alle Befehle immer abfragen. Nur bei Tower! 3D Pro nicht oder ist da wo ein anderer Ordner wo das sich befindet *.txt Datei?

Okay, so you have a plane landing and are getting a message about a ground collision/crash alert?  That's not a full crash as those usually deduct 1,000 points.  Have you tried TAXI TO TERMINAL, or TAXI TO RAMP instead of TAXI TO APRON?  Have you tried CONTINUE TAXI?

Have you tried TAXI TO APRON via X instead of Y X Z?  Do all of these provide 'NEGATIVE' responses?  I think there should be a log that gets created during the game that you can open after the game closes... one that shows the commands and everything.  Can you provide that speech.log file?  

How to get game and speech.log: launch the game by using the tower.bat file (instead of the exe). Try to play as normal but once you realize the speech doesn't work, quit. WITHOUT RELAUNCHING THE GAME save the generated game.log and speech.log and post it here.)

When you are giving your commands, are they showing up in the bar as you speak them?  (If you're using voice recognition, if not the previous steps may not apply)

On 22.8.2017 at 9:46 PM, Fizziii said:

Okay, so you have a plane landing and are getting a message about a ground collision/crash alert?  That's not a full crash as those usually deduct 1,000 points.  Have you tried TAXI TO TERMINAL, or TAXI TO RAMP instead of TAXI TO APRON?  Have you tried CONTINUE TAXI?

Property exactly as taxi to Ramp indicated comes Trptzdem the negative response and a crash.

Have you tried TAXI TO APRON via X instead of Y X Z?  Do all of these provide 'NEGATIVE' responses?  I think there should be a log that gets created during the game that you can open after the game closes... one that shows the commands and everything.  Can you provide that speech.log file?  

How to get game and speech.log: launch the game by using the tower.bat file (instead of the exe). Try to play as normal but once you realize the speech doesn't work, quit. WITHOUT RELAUNCHING THE GAME save the generated game.log and speech.log and post it here.)

When you are giving your commands, are they showing up in the bar as you speak them?  (If you're using voice recognition, if not the previous steps may not apply)

I did this with the Taxi to Apron via X and that worked but he does not stand he should stand at the Tx-apron but nothing, it just comes crash?

Where is the game.log?
Because speech.log I've ever found.

Caution the game has been installed over Steam.

Regards
Michael

speech.log

Found at: https://www.atcsuite.com/tower-promanual:

Once the airplane lands the commands on the CP change to ground commands

TAXI TO
There is no difference between these commands from the coding point of view.

CALLSIGN, TAXI TO TERMINAL
CALLSIGN, TAXI TO RAMP
CALLSIGN, TAXI TO APRON

There are also verbal only variations of these commands:

CALLSIGN, TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6 (for the taxiways all you have to spee out their name such as alpha, mike, oscar, etc...)
CALLSIGN, TAXI TO RAMP VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
CALLSIGN, TAXI TO APRON VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6

Edited by novastorm76

I'm thinking that perhaps you're trying to send them somewhere that they don't want to go and that's causing an issue?  You mention they should stop on an apron.  The game has no different between the Taxi commands.  Are you giving them directions to the apron of the terminal where they want to go?  The planes will go to the gate and not stop on the apron.  You can always tell them to hold position if you need them to stop.