The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and PMDG Black gauges

Hey! I'm having a problem, I bought the PMDG 747 2 weeks ago. Only when I load this in the P3D V4, he spawns with black screens and his joystick fully to the left and without gear. If I remove FSUIPC then everything will work. Same with the IVAP client. IVAO Traffic I only see black aircraft but when I uninstall FSUIPC, everything works back. Does anyone know a solution? It is the latest version of FSUIPC.

Sincerely Glenn Callens

Edited by GlenndotBE

Duplicated post! Other one deleted.

8 minutes ago, GlenndotBE said:

Hey!

Hey to you too! (We don't address people like that where I come from). :-(

9 minutes ago, GlenndotBE said:

I bought the PMDG 747 2 weeks ago. Only when I load this in the P3D V4, he spawns with black screens

Sounds like you haven't installed the PMDG updates. That was a problem a while back which was solved in PMDG code.

10 minutes ago, GlenndotBE said:

Same with the IVAP client. IVAO Traffic I only see black aircraft

Sorry, FSUIPC doesn't change or interfere with anything related to screen images. You need to check on the IVAP support site.

Anyway, you don't state whether you are talking about FS2004, FSX, P3D3 or P3D4. Also saying "the latest version of FSUIPC" really is not useful. State the version number please. Folks say the "latest" meaning "the last they saw", and in many cases that has turned out to be a pretty old version.

Pete

Hai,

45 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

Sounds like you haven't installed the PMDG updates. That was a problem a while back which was solved in PMDG code.

Oops... https://gyazo.com/ea74010b925fe77142a74af1f96ab0ec Thanks for saying finally i can playing <3

46 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

Sorry, FSUIPC doesn't change or interfere with anything related to screen images. You need to check on the IVAP support site.

Woops.. I go do that. 

47 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

Anyway, you don't state whether you are talking about FS2004, FSX, P3D3 or P3D4. Also saying "the latest version of FSUIPC" really is not useful. State the version number please. Folks say the "latest" meaning "the last they saw", and in many cases that has turned out to be a pretty old version.

Glenn

1 hour ago, GlenndotBE said:

Now i got the also problems with my Aerosoft Airbus series. 

They don't work but when i delete FSUIPC is works. But i need FSUIPC.

Instead of deleting FSUIPC just delete your settings, the FSUIPC INI file.

There is really no way FSUIPC has any adverse affect on any of those aircraft. There are large numbers of folks happily using FSUIPC with those. And FSUIPC, merely installed and not configured, does almost nothing. All it is doing then is obtaining and supplying data to any client programs which may need this. This applies whether it is registered or not.

FSUIPC does whatever you asked it to do, so just delete your settings and think before configuring it again. In any case, FSUIPC has no influence whatsoever on graphics on screen no matter what settings you make or use.

Pete