The simFlight Network Forums

Need a little help

Hello Pete

I need a little help, I add  text in FSUIPC.ini

[Programs]
RunIf1=READY,CLOSE,H:\1FSGUX\AS_P3Dv4\AS_P3Dv4\AS_P3Dv4.exe

with this it works soon P3DV4 start after that the AS_P3Dv4 start as I want it, and I add another text as shown below 

RunIf1=READY,CLOSE,c:\P3D 4\FS-FlightControl\FS-FlightControl.exe

but the program does  not start,

my question is how can I or it is possible to add another program to run after the first program start, and 

which option do I need to use when P3Dv4 closed also the program I start in this ini file also close , thanks 

19 minutes ago, johnliem said:

and I add another text as shown below 

RunIf1=READY,CLOSE,c:\P3D 4\FS-FlightControl\FS-FlightControl.exe

but the program does  not start,

You can't have 2 "RunIf1" lines. Number them 2, 3, 4 etc, so

RunIf2=READY,CLOSE,c:\P3D 4\FS-FlightControl\FS-FlightControl.exe

But because you have a space in the pathname you should enclose it is quotes, thus:

RunIf2=READY,CLOSE,"c:\P3D 4\FS-FlightControl\FS-FlightControl.exe"

23 minutes ago, johnliem said:

which option do I need to use when P3Dv4 closed also the program I start in this ini file also close

The CLOSE option you already have should do it. It does for me with AS P3D4. You'd probably want to have the option in AS to turn off the "are you sure" prompt.

CLOSE should work with most programs, but some are obstinate and need KILL instead.

Please entitle your threads here with something more descriptive. If I'm here I look at all outstanding ones, but most folks who could help would decide that based on your subject title. "Need a little help" is really not enough.

Pete