The simFlight Network Forums

Called ProATCx Menu cycles OFF with FSUIPC 123e on P3Dv4.2

1 hour ago, Portanav said:

with P3D in "full screen", whenever I call up the ProATCx Menu it flashes on screen and disappears. If I switch to a windowed P3D the menu stays ON when called. This did not happen with FSUIPC v1.22.

It is not a problem with FSUIPC, but with P3D4.2. It is being investigated now by L-M. It seems to be that P3D4.2 (not 4.1) stores the previous keypress and takes that as the response to the menu. There are work-arounds.discussed on the Avsim P3D forum, to which you may wish to refer.

Many folks have temporarily gone back to P3D4.1 because of this, as it is also a problem with GSX and other SimConnect Menu using programs.

Pete

3 hours ago, Portanav said:

OK Pete thanks. So far I don't have the problem with GSX.

I think it's related to the keypress you assigned to access the ProATC/X menu. With GSX I think the default is F12 or F11. With ProATC/X it may be 0, 1, or some numeric, which is also a SimConnect menu selection. You could try re-assigning the ProATC-X shortcuts.

Pete