The simFlight Network Forums

Mapping Mouse Macro in p3d v3.4 with FSUIPC 4974

3 minutes ago, sisoffi said:

Ive tried with fuipc 4968 and working perfect. Do you know if 4974 mouse macro function work?

Yes, there's no difference for mouse macros. What are the actual problems you have? Are you trying to create new macros? If so, bear in mind many add-on aircraft do not support Mouse Macros.

Pete

2 minutes ago, sisoffi said:

Ive tried all aircrafts also pmdg737 usually work, and map nothing.

PMDG aircraft (737, 747, 777) have custom controls, which are a much better solution. I didn't think they responded to Mouse Macros in any case. The FS9 versions used to, but not FSX/P3D.

What is the actual symptom? What do you mean by "map nothing"?

Pete

i dont map pmdg is only to test usually worked with past versions like 4966.

The syntom is:

got to button+switch and click to create mouse macro, enter name and readyto map.

Open an aircraft like pmdg737 to test....i clikc one button and no green line appear in order to write name of mouse macro.

Okay. I'm not sure why that should be. Have you made any other changes? Is it just a FSUIPC change?

You've mentioned 4.966, 4.968 and 4.971. Which ones worked for you and which not? Why wereen't you using 4.972 before 4.974, as that was the 'current' version for a long time?

Anyway, I'll check it later today. But I'd lke to know when it changed for you.

Pete

Please, have you replies to my previous questions?

1 hour ago, sisoffi said:

by the way im tryng to delete the last version of fsuipc 4974 in order to install a previous version of fsuipc

Just delete the DLL. Nothing else.

1 hour ago, sisoffi said:

and the delete registration dont work.

Why? Do you not want it registered?

Anyway, I'll be looking at the problem now. I could do with answers to my questions though.

Pete

1 hour ago, Pete Dowson said:

Anyway, I'll be looking at the problem now.

I've tested here, and it works fine with FSUIPC version 4.974, the current release. If you still have problems, please add these lines to the FSUIPC4.INI file's [General] section:

Debug=Please
LogExtras=x20

Then run P3D and try to create macros again. Please then show me the FSUIPC4.LOG file.

Pete