The simFlight Network Forums

Real Colours Question

Pedantic G

Hi all

Quick question on real colours which I haven't seen posted before to my knowledge.

I haven't yet bought EDDM, SFO or the new MCO airports yet (will do shortly) but noticed that with all these airports and the real colour add on's to each one you get a lot of liveries/aircraft that are either new or in the case of SFO some missing E75 ones.  Therefore do you have to buy the airport and real colours at the same time or can you just buy and install the real colours (cheaper short term option) to the database of overall aircraft in Tower 3d Pro to enhance all owned airports and then add the actual airports they relate to at a later date?

The reason I ask is that a lot of these fill the gaps in the white liveries that you get in the custom schedules built by forum members Joe, Craig et al which have been the subject of debates recently

This will obviously enhance the enjoyment for those of us that enjoy running these custom schedules but don't necessarily like seeing a lot of "white planes" whist doing it.

Gary

The sim loads all RCs you have purchased regardless of the airports you have installed or intend to play during a session. 

So, just like you don't have to buy RC for an airport ... you don't have to buy the airport to use its associated RC.

Craig

1 hour ago, crbascott said:

The sim loads all RCs you have purchased regardless of the airports you have installed or intend to play during a session. 

So, just like you don't have to buy RC for an airport ... you don't have to buy the airport to use its associated RC.

Craig

Thanks Craig