The simFlight Network Forums

KMCO crash while loading

AirJamaica

21 minutes ago, AirJamaica said:

I just bought KMCO for T3D but when the game is loading the screen freezes and shuts down.

Is it a windows error or do I need to upgrade my pc?

My specs:

Intel Premium CPU G4400 @ 3,30 GHZ

Memory Crucial 8GB DDR4-2133

AMD Radeon RX 560 2GB

error.log

output_log.txt

You should consider upgrading your PC.  2GB graphics cards are pretty ancient for today’s specs.  Average is 6-8GB graphics cards these days.  

You should also upgrade your memory.  16GB Ram is min I would ever consider these days for efficient use.  I run 32GB of ram currently and an 8GB graphics card on one PC and an 11GB graphics card on the other.  

Graphic games need graphic power.  

On 18-5-2018 at 4:56 PM, ATControl -- Joe said:

You should consider upgrading your PC.  2GB graphics cards are pretty ancient for today’s specs.  Average is 6-8GB graphics cards these days.  

You should also upgrade your memory.  16GB Ram is min I would ever consider these days for efficient use.  I run 32GB of ram currently and an 8GB graphics card on one PC and an 11GB graphics card on the other.  

Yeah I should do that. So frustrating to see the game constantly crashing. What you doing with 2 of those good computers btw?

1 hour ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

800 bucks for a 16 gb memory card and 8gb graphic card. Pfff