The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC5.123 crashes in window10

Moved to Main Forum. Please ask questions related direct to FSUIPC always in Main Forum.

Have the paid version of FSUIPC5, the newly downloaded, have just got myself a new Hotas Warthog, throttel/joystick, and have open my P3DV4,2 and in the process of trying to map the hardware, after 2 hours with no issuse ,my sim crashed!  In the event viewer, the error report say FSUIPC5 application error. I can not open my flightsim anymore, after this fault has accored!! With a littel research, i understand that i have to download FSUIPC5 132c version, done that,and have unzipped it , but that is where my skills end!, how do i overwrite the exciting file???? Maybe i have got it totally wrong, but i very much hope you can help me out here!!!

Hi,

in case you found the download link for FSUIPC5.132c you should have installed FSUIPC5.132 first..

FOR Prepar3D 4 (64-bit)

Install complete FSUIPC version 5.132 Install FSUIPC5.132
This is the 64-bit version. Please see the History document installed for you in the FSUIPC Documents folder for details of the changes since the very first release, 5.10.
IMPORTANT: 5.124 and later versions are only suitable for use with P3D version 4.1 and later!  They will not work correctly with version 4.0.

. . . 

FSUIPC 5.132c DLL only, for current 5.132 users FSUIPC5132c.zip

After installation and run of P3D, and closed fully, you just copy and paste the FSUIPC5.dll file from the zip file into the ..\Modules\ folder (located in you P3D installation folder.

Make sure you run the Installer with Administrator privileges, right click on it and select 'Run as administrator' from pull-down. 

Thomas

Hey, 

thank you for the fast reply,

if i understand you correctly, i should go into my download page, copy and paste the FSUIPC5.132c file folder, and paste it in myP3DV4/Modles folder where the FSUIPC5.132 file folder is as now. that is where the document for FSUIPC folder is, and some other simular stuff is??

Will that do the trick??

Thanks agian for your help!

Anders

Hey,

I have chosen to delete and reinstall, this program, now i can open the flight sim, but myFSUIPC5, is not the registered addidon, every time i try to register it says error code 64!!

I use the key from my purshase from flight sim, i bought 18 janurary 2018.

What is it i am doing wrong???

19 hours ago, anbrod1 said:

I have chosen to delete and reinstall, this program

You never need to delete FSUIPC. A fresh install with a later version with simply update the existing one.

but myFSUIPC5, is not the registered addidon

You deleted your registration as well!!!? 

Everything about FSUIPc is in the Modules folder. If you delete it all you start over!

every time i try to register it says error code 64!!

Where does it say "error code 64". There's no such messge in the Installer's registration dialogue. if it says the registration isn't valid, then you are making a mistake. All three parts of the registration -- name, email, code -- MUST be exactly right. Copy and paste from the details in the SimMarkt account.

Pete

Hey,

Yes deleted the program after many attemps to open flight sim, with same result every time,craches.. So i tried to uninstall, and install agian, but now i could open my sim, but only with the free FSUIPC5.132, every time i try to install with Run as Administrator, it ask for my registration key, i copy from my Simmarket download, details ,same answer every time"Key is not valid"

What is it i am missing here.???

Thanks for your help .

Anders

2 hours ago, anbrod1 said:

every time i try to install with Run as Administrator, it ask for my registration key, i copy from my Simmarket download, details ,same answer every time"Key is not valid"

What is it i am missing here.???

You are most certainly not entering the registration details correctly. ALL THREE PARTS MUST BE CORRECT!!!

Also check that you are entering and FSUIPC5 key, notone for FSUIPC4 or FSUIPC3.

Pete

3 hours ago, anbrod1 said:

i bought the FSUIPC5 in Janurary this year, is it not the right one? 

I don't know if you bought the right one. I can't search for "anbrod1" in the data base. I need the nmae and order number.

3 hours ago, anbrod1 said:

I enter my name ,email and the exact key code!

The SAME name and the SAME email as in the Registration? Did you cut and paste as I suggested?

Also, it is easy in the code to mistake 1's and I's and 2's and Z's. COPY AND PASTE.

Pete

5 hours ago, anbrod1 said:

Name: Anders Brøgger

Okay. the order is correct for FSUIPC5, but i'm worried about the non-ASCII character in your name.  I'm not sure how that works in my Installer.  I'll try here 

[LATER]

I've run the Installer, and registered with the exact details from your purchase, and it works fine. It generates the FSUIPC5.KEY file which contains the exact details listed for your purchase.  So, either you are making a mistake or, for some reason, the characters you are entering are using some different encoding from your keyboard.

I don't have the non-ASCII characters and don't know how to enter them, so I simple copied and pasted each field separately into the installer's fields. I respectfully suggest, again, that you do the same!

I also note that when you started this thread (whilst I was away) you had a problem with the Registered version, and that you only destroyed your registration by deleting everything.  So if you successfully registered once, what are you doing differently now? The installer hasn't changed.

Pete