The simFlight Network Forums

PMDG 747 v3 button controls FSX:SE

I've got one control I've been trying to get working. I want to use a 3-way switch to inc/dec the wrx tilt.  For the 747 the control number is 70756 from the sdk.  I've tried the mouse flag left single and right single, and the mouse wheel up / down parameters.  Yet none work.  I have other controls that work, and my 737 and 777 all work fine.  Any one have this problem?

8 hours ago, johnk515 said:

I've got one control I've been trying to get working. I want to use a 3-way switch to inc/dec the wrx tilt.  For the 747 the control number is 70756 from the sdk.  I've tried the mouse flag left single and right single, and the mouse wheel up / down parameters.  Yet none work.

What do you use on the actual switch, with the mouse?

Pete

It turns out that the wxr tilt that I had used was for the standard 744.  Then the section that said for the 744f and 747-8 had the left and right wxr tilt, and that one worked.  I have three 3-way toggle switch which springs back to center like the switches I have on my Saitek x52.  So when I push up the tilt inc. and when I push down it dec.  It works very well.  And the control number for the left wxr tilt was 71034.