The simFlight Network Forums

Hi Fabio

Your default replay speed 1:1 is wrong - too fast!(Standard version) - Please look into the bug and correct!

Cheers 

Hi!

you can use fixed FPS settings in FCR and also in prepar3d . Or use automatic or if you prefer use fixed FPS 😉 . Speed can be adjusted using FCR FPS settings ! Automatic mode will be enhanced in next week free update for all customers 👍

Cheers f

Hi Fabio

Has this been fixed in the latest update?

I have just done a recording with P3D v4.5 set to 30FPS and FCR set to 30FPS, and the replay speed is still too fast (at a guess at least x2). The recording itself was fine (PMDG QOSII), just wrong replay speed.

Cheers

Dave Nash

Hi Dave!

My algorithm for Play a recorded flight is changing .... Now i have a new method for render.

In FCR v4.5 will be a new Video Rendering Engine ( High Frame Rate ) that it will render a video starting from FCR Flight recorded. Frame by frame rendering .

This Video Rendering Engine use my new algorithm. This is a first step introduction before make it available also for Record and Play features.

Fabio

Thanks for the quick reply Fabio, that's good news. My observation was for playing back within P3D v 4.5, I didn't render a video, but I guess it's all interlinked!

Best of luck with this project, great app!

Dave Nash