The simFlight Network Forums

Seeing Doubles - Tower 3D Pro

ashman99

So just sort of curious of the responses I'll get when I ask this but has anyone seen double aircraft when loading into a session of Tower 3D Pro? At first I thought it was just a scheduling error but I can't seem to find out whats causing it. For example; to test; I had added 5 west jet flights all different types of planes (Ex. 1st flight a 736, 2nd flight 7M8, 3rd flight 73W) separate hours throughout the day to one terminal only. I took all other airlines away from that terminal so only Westjet parked there. The first jet arrived at 930am and would depart an hour later before the second jet would arrive. I loaded a session at 8am so that there shouldn't be any aircraft parked at the gates. When it loaded I saw that the terminal had 3 west jet aircraft already parked there a 736, a 7M8, and a 73W; all same aircraft of the first 3 flights that were suppose to land. However the last two flights apparently were so late in the day that they weren't doubled over. So as the sesson progressed, I had 4 jets when the first flight landed when there should've only been 1. I'm hoping that I am making sense in all of this. I can take pictures but my concern is; if other airlines were stationed at that same terminal and it had doubled other aircraft; then those are filled up gates that then other flights that are suppose to land won't because there is nothing open. 

I'm just want to see if anyone else has had similar issues and if they had found a way around this. 

Thanks,

Ashton

Full day. Other planes from other airlines are doubled over as well. Westjet was just the only airline that I tested to see if it was a scheduling error. Delta's PHX terminal is jammed packed with delta planes when I first load in; which is not realistic for Delta at PHX.