The simFlight Network Forums

serial number is not valid

22 minutes ago, dragunov2020 said:

when i download version 5.1.5.1 and installing ( as administrator ) it says the key is not valid , however the key works normally with version 5.1.5.0

First, why are you re-reregistering? Running the installer will merely replace your previous version with a new one, it won't touch your registration details nor settings.

Second, there is absolutely no change in the Installer except that it contains the updated module and documentation. So the processing of your data is identical in every way. You must be making an error -- all three fields, Name, Email and Key must be exactly right.

Pete

iam re-registering because i reinstalled the windows 

but now its ok , i deleted the instillation folder in p3d , and i install the new version again 

the error came from me , i put the new version files of fsuipc after extracting with the old one (replacing)  

and the key worked 

thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peter.
I recently rebuilt my computer. Installing FSUIPC 5 i have a new serial for version 5 from when I purchased the module. I had previously purchased Wide FS with v4 of FSUIPC. From my reading I can then use that serial to register Wide FS with version 5 FSUIPC?
The FSUIPC registration is fine however I cannot register WideFS as I get a message the 12 digit key is invalid.

Can you assist please?

Regards

Robert