The simFlight Network Forums

How to setup the landing gear

Hello guys, I have all my settings and throttles setup but I cannot figure out how to set the landing gear, so far I can only do gear down but not up, I have a 2 saitek quadrant and one of them I use it for the throttles and the second one for flaps, spoilers and gear, I been able to setup down but not go up after takeoff, can anyone help please? thanks.

Hi,

You could define two axis ranges. One in the upper range (e.g. 8000 .. 16383) firing the "GEAR UP" control when entering, and one in the lower range (e.g. -16384 .. -8000) firing the "GEAR DOWN" control when entering this range. You have to use the right side of the dialog box in the axis assignment.

Rgds
Reinhard

Guys I keep trying but some aircrafts will do it some wont and they are similar, for example I been able to set it up on the 737PMDG however on the 777 wont stay, the stick goes up then down again, what can I do, any videos about this?