The simFlight Network Forums

CYVR - Custom Schedule

Ripskin

I finished this schedule a few months back and forgot to post it outside of YouTube after running into some of the bugs with the airport...

I put my schedule together from data for March 2nd 2019.  I also did something a little different with mine. 
I did not discard any seaplane or helicopter traffic.  I just converted them over to light aircraft that were available to keep overall handles up and create more slow traffic to hinder smooth operations. 

While it is nothing too crazy it does keep things interesting with a number of slower airplanes to deal with coming into the airport alongside faster jets and can give an excuse to use the cross runway depending on the challenge you want.

image.png.e9f64833f073732e8bc16bec75cb45cb.png

I played through a number of periods with videos linked below:

Video for 6am
Video for 9am
Video for 7pm

Let me know if you have any issues and I will try to troubleshoot, happy handling :)

Download Here

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1