The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Axes occupied incorrectly!

*** Moved from User Contributions - please post support requests in the main support forum ***

Hello Mr. Dawson

I hope you can help me with the following question. I have installed a new control unit for my Boeing 737 cockpit. Both axes are detected in the FSUIPC. Unfortunately, an axis has been recognized as a throttle. I can not see how I can clear this assignment. I hope for your help.
MfG Mike

Unfortunately, no English, Google Translate

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to support forum

22 minutes ago, Artwork1964 said:

Both axes are detected in the FSUIPC. Unfortunately, an axis has been recognized as a throttle. I can not see how I can clear this assignment

The axis assignments tab shows what you assigned it to -- maybe a previous configuration? Just assign it to whatever you want it to be. 

Pete

1 hour ago, Artwork1964 said:

Unfortunately, an axis has been recognized as a throttle

Are you sure this is FSUIPC, and not the FS? FSUIPC will not automatically assign an axis (or 'recognise as a throttle') on a new device. Maybe check the assignments in the sim (or disable controllers in the sim, which is recommended if you are assigning axis in FSUIPC).

Note you can also delete any assignments directly in your FSUIPC ini file, but best to do this when the sim is not running.

John